Thursday, March 12, 2009

false prophet Carol Garza continuing to support false prophets and their failed prophecies and numerology

.
false prophets always fail to see their false "rapture windows" of the past and instead always claim that their false future "rapture window" was something the past always pointed to (which is what they previously said about their failed "rapture window" false prophecies of the past.

The one thing for sure is that the false prophets will not be raptured and they may fail tp recognize the rapture when it happens (because they were so sure they were going) and will explain it away as "removing the evil" or a "government coverup" ("project bluebeam" is already being touted in some false prophet circles)

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/carolg312.htm

Carol Garza (12 March 2009) "The Rapture in April.....WE pray, hope, and believe!"
A week or 2 ago, I realized the street number of my house is 7411. LOL!!! 7 + 4 = 11 11 11 !!

Those 11's just don't go away do they!!??!! (Very Big Grin)

Now........I still hadn't gotten a handle on the exact significance of the 11s and now my house NUMBER!!

I hope Precious Doves, you read my post yesterday on the serious rapture date in April, supporting and confirming Ron Reese's post on April being a very, very strong, strong possibility for the Rapture.

I know Peggy read my post. THANKS PEGGY!!

Now watch this:
I went through the Doves Rapture site which forecasts a Rapture in early 2009. I came across Ron Reese's post which was very GOOD..and many others as well but this next one caught my eye. It was posted by Jason Seabolt on Jan 13, 2009.

Remember. I asked the Lord if He would be so kind to tell me WHEN He would be coming. The next evening as I was going through a book I was reading, I saw FIRSTFRUITS and underneath it in tiny fonts April 9 30 A.D..... I practically jumped out of bed when I saw this, asking the LORD again...Are you answering my prayer here? (Ron Reese's post is more significant than mine btw. He explains the importance of April from a Biblical standpoint.)

Next. I'm pondering what my house number means...now that I see My house address is 7411.

Here's what I found:
Jason Seabolt (13 Jan 2009)"RE: With 1/11 gone, let's now focus on First Fruits on 4/11 !""
I agree that the 11’s are not gone, let’s see if we can find the day that the dead in Christ will rise with just the number of God’s name:
7 - The number of God + 4 - Month of April 7+4=11 (Day 11) = April 11th because God/Jesus rose from the dead on this day. Will the dead in Christ rise on 4/11-?
7 + 4 = 11 4/11.

I have a very strong belief that the first fruits Rapture will happen in April-May of 2009, there is no other time in history where everything points to one window of time for the Rapture and the start of the tribulation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pray this is not a trickery of the mind. I don't play games with the Lord. I do my utmost to live a sanctified, set apart, purified life. I pray without ceasing pray. I study the Word of God prayerfully. I fellowship with believers almost daily. (not necessarily on the endtimes/rapture but regarding the things of the Lord..in our lives and what He is showing us in His Word.
I have led many people to the Lord and do my utmost to minister to them..to teach them the Word of God.
I pray to be accounted worthy to escape the things that are about to come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man...giving our King all the Glory, Praise and Honor He is soo worthy of !
I also seem to be entering a 'season' of soberness...extreme soberness. I have 'quiet' excitement in my spirit regarding the Rapture. This has been going on for a few days now. It's as if the Holy Spirit is leading me to revere it...for though it's our blessed Hope, it will be a dreaded day for the world, and thus I/we must continue to pray without ceasing pray for the church to be built up as the Body of Christ, that we would be ONE as the Son, the Spirit and the FATHER are ONE for behold how Good and how Pleasant it is for Brethren to dwell together in unity...and to pray for the unbelievers to receive Jesus as their Lord and King while there is still time.
Carol G

----------------------------------------------------------