Tuesday, March 3, 2009

false prophet Tony Ellsworth: never met a numerology scam he didn't love

.
false prophet Tony Ellsworth is not only involved in astrology (predicting future events by the moon and stars) he also practices divination (numerology) in direct violation of what G-d has said. Messiah Yeshua said many will claim to be doing His work and He will reject them because they refuse to obey G-d.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

link to the satanic ouija board ("bible wheel") removed

-----------------------------------------------------------http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/tonye33-3.htm
Tony Ellsworth (3 March 2009) "Supreme Commander"
My son learned this in his history class – fascinating stuff!!!


Half of 3888 = 1944
Take the first letter of the Supreme Commander from each of the above: C-H-R-I-S-T
My input:
Gematria for Jesus: 888 + JESUS
[link removed] + The Salvation of our God + I am the Lord, I change not + The heavens declare the glory of God + Opened + Our God forever and ever (Sof) + Messiah (Full) + My Beloved (Full)
Here are two scriptures w/ the gematria of 3888:
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. Genesis 32:28
Obviously out of WWII and the horrors of the Holocaust came the birth of Israel as a nation!!!
And:
Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe? John 16:31
This question is yet left unanswered. Next up, the Rapture to be followed by the Tribulation where Jesus will again turn his attention to Israel!!!

Maranatha,
Tony

----------------------------------------