Thursday, March 5, 2009

false prophet Peggy McIlveene defends false prophet "pastor" FM Riley

.
false prophet "pastor" FM Riley has repeatedly made rapture date predictions and mocked those who did not believe his demonic prophecies by calling them "scoffers". None of the so-called "scoffers" were mocking Messiah Yeshua's soon return they were just rejecting "pastor" FM Riley's false prophecies. false prophet "pastor" FM Riley is the one who is mocking G-d and Messiah Yeshua by claiming he has special knowledge and can predict rapture dates even though Messiah Yeshua said to "KEEP WATCH BECAUSE YOU DO ***NOT*** KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR OF HIS RETURN" If false prophet "pastor" FM Riley was speaking for G-d, why has he been wrong HUNDREDS of times and has not been correct even once???

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/peggym35-3.htm
Peggy McIlveene (5 March 2009) "TO Frank Molver - "To Peggy"..."
Frank, I’m sorry, but I am through with this discussion. Send Pastor a personal email, and allow him to defend himself to his accuser. I know Pastor enough to know he does not EVEN believe the Church has replaced Israel, nor has he taught that to me or anyone else. He loves Israel as I do. And he loves the Lord more than he loves himself or anyone else. Please take this up with him; we don’t need to hear it in public.

Peg
www.his-forever.com
-----------------------------------------------------