Saturday, March 28, 2009

false prophet Dawn Street contradicts Scripture and gives false assurances of salvation

.
Messiah Yeshua said that He will reject those who call Him L-rd that do not obey G-d. He was talking about those who claim to prophecying in His name, casting out demons in His name, and doing other works in His name - He was not talking about those who just thought they were Christians as false prophet Dawn Street claims - He was talking about those who sincerely believed they were His while performing numerology, astroloigy, prophecying, and doing things they said was for Him. false prophet Dawn Street will never admit she is in the group Messiah Yeshua will reject so she had to twist around what He said to make it seem to mean something else:

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


Also - the five foolish "virgins" (the five demons ["doves"] ???) believe they are saved and are watching for Messiah Yeshua to return - then run out searching for rapture dates instead of patiently watching for Messiah Yeshua:

Matthew 25
1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.



false prophet Dawn Street also says she nor anyone else can work out their own salvation. The Apostle Paul said we are to do so:

Philippians 2
12Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

false prophet Dawn Street says "G-d knows our heart" as an excuse to do whatever sinful thing she wants thinking G-d will accept it because He "knows her heart" G-d says man's heart is desperately WICKED - so if you count on G-d knowing your heart while you participate in things He calls detestable to Him - you're toast.

Jeremiah 17
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Matthew 15
19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Messiah Yeshua said He will spew out of His mouth those who do not obey G-d

Revelation 3
16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

The false prophets do not believe3 they are sinning when they make false prophecies in Yeshua's name, use numerology, make prophecies based on astrology, eat un-kosher animals, or violate Shabbat (friday night - saturday night) or celebrate pagan holy days such as x-mass and ishtar (easter)

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Jeremaih 17
27 But if ye will not hearken unto me to hallow the sabbath day, and not to bear a burden and enter in at the gates of Jerusalem on the sabbath day; then will I kindle a fire in the gates thereof, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem, and it shall not be quenched.

Isaiah 65
3 a people that provoke me to my face continually, sacrificing in gardens, and burning incense upon bricks;
4 that sit among the graves, and lodge in the secret places; that eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;


Like all false prophets and unrepentant sinners, false prophet Dawn Street wants a Savior from hell but does not want Messiah Yeshua to be L-RD of her life. Having a L-rd implies OBEDIENCE to them - not just a cursory "thanks from keeping me from hell but I'll live my life my own way"

So do you believe false prophet Dawn Street or do you believe G-d?

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/dawns328.htm
Dawn Street (28 March 2009) "To Tracy Dee"
Oh, dear, sweet sister. Do not beat yourself up. God knows we are weak and susceptible to sin. He loves you anyway. There is none worthy, not one.
God looks on the heart. I know I am unworthy. I have sinned. I am not without blemish. I pray for forgiveness and I pray for strength. Even Paul said he was the worst of sinners and yet Christ died for him. I cannot work out my sin. You cannot work out your sin. If we could, why would Christ have had to die for me, for you, for us. He is holy. We are his creation. The creation is not equal to the creator. It cannot be. Jesus looked at the sinner hanging beside him and guaranteed that criminal a place in Heaven. This is what God has put in my heart. There are those who would deny the children of God a place in His Kingdom. The Law convicts and condemns me. Jesus' sacrifice on the cross forgives and redeems me. Go back and read in Romans 7 what Paul says about the law. Jesus does say that not all who call him "Lord" will enter the kingdom of Heaven. There are a lot of people who "play like" they are Christian. It is all a game of pretend for them, a political ploy or a role they assume. These are the ones who will be left at the Rapture. They have pride in themselves, in working through their sins to be found worthy. I have even met some who will condemn a sin in someone else but feel they can commit the same sin without penalty or remorse. I do not count myself as worthy to be in Heaven, to be raptured, to even be saved by Jesus' blood. How can He, the King of Heaven, love me that much? I prayed about it. I wanted assurance of my salvation so I prayed for God to reveal it to me. One reason I was concerned was my age at the time I accepted Christ. I was only 6-7. Did I fully understand the covenant I was entering? No, I came with the faith of a child, a very little child. God reassured me with the memory of that very special day in my life. I could smell the smells and hear the sounds. And I was reassured that I was indeed His child. My day? It was quite an ordinary day in hot, dry central West Texas. Our church was in "revival", the old fashioned brush arbor revival. I know it was Sunday afternoon because all of my family with the exception of me were napping. The only day my farmer father did not work the fields was on Sunday. He was asleep. I was outside playing alone. I was swinging under the mulberry tree. I could hear the wind twisting the windmill until it was spinning merrily along. I remember Dad's prize bull in the pasture outside the yard. I could hear the flies buzzing around the ripe mulberries and the bees (we had hives of honey bees and cedar trees full of bumble bees). Just your normal everyday Sunday on the farm. As I was singing, I sang the songs from Sunday School and made up songs to sing. God touched my heart. I realized that I was not ready to go to Heaven. I had not accepted Jesus as my Saviour. With that realization, came the conviction of sin. And I simply went to Him with the faith of a little child and He accepted me. I went in to the house to wake up my parents and to tell them. I was excited. That night at the end of the service, I went down to the podium and publicly accepted Christ. I remember my granny (great grandma) got all excited and as she was a "holy roller", she began to roll left to right and back again and say things like "Praise the Lord" and "Thank you Jesus". I had never seen her in such a state so I was afraid she was dying or having a heart attack or something and I started to cry. The evangelist (don't remember his name but I remember he was from Mineral Wells, TX) thought I was "overcome" and he began to pat me consolingly. As soon as I was loose, I ran to check on her and was relieved to find that her tears were of joy and she was okay, just happy. Our pastor took me into the church building to talk to me and wanted me to pray with him. I "God blessed" everybody I could think of, like I did at bedtime prayers. He looked at me puzzled and said something to the effect of "Dawn, you prayed for everybody except yourself." I don't remember what I said to him, but I thought "Why not?" because I had already accepted Jesus. I did not fully understand the commitment. I did not understand the concept of the covenant. I just knew that Jesus was living in my heart and I was happy and at peace. The understanding came later after trials, troubles, maturity, experience with the sinful nature - after all that I understand the need for my Saviour to be more than just a ticket to Heaven. More than a ride out of the danger of the Rapture. I experienced Him and His Way became my life's way. I grew in my knowledge of Him. I learned to love Him. I learned to trust Him all over again with the faith of a child, His child. Do I believe I will be Raptured? I sure do. Do I still sin? Of course I do because I am a sinner saved by grace. Do I have unconfessed sin in my life? Quite possibly. My prayer is that God will reveal it to me so I can confess it. Now every once in a while, Satan rides along with me in my car on the way to work. And he is a lousy conversationalist because he enjoys tormenting me with the memory of my sins. And these are the sins I am aware of and have confessed to God. And Satan says to me "You are a dirty sinner. There is no way God is going to let the likes of you into His Kingdom." That is when I pray and call upon Him who has saved me. I just talk to Him about what Satan is telling me. I remind myself through my prayers that I have already confessed this and that sin and have been forgiven. God has thrown them so far away, they will never return to haunt me. And Satan goes away and God and I have a pleasant ride into the City where I work. You are watching for His return or you would not be at the Five Doves website. You are seeking Him. Why wouldn't He take you when He comes for His Bride, the true Church?

-----------------------------------------------------