Saturday, March 7, 2009

false prophet John Clark thinks some abortions are okay while condemning others

Anyone who uses birth control pills or supports their use are supports abortion. birth control pills work by prohibiting a fertilized embryo from implanting - which is killing a life. Those who support the use of birth control pills while condemning surgical abortions are hypocrites. Both kill life and both are evil in the sight of G-d.

------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/johnc37.htm
John Clark (7 March 2009) "Response : Kay "Urgent action needed ....""
Response : Kay "Urgent action needed ...."
I truly enjoyed your "quick personal story" and support your efforts to pass the "Woman's Right to Know and See" bill. Most people do not realize how true the statement that , "People perish for lack of knowledge." Frequently we make false judgments on a person's character, when the problem really is they're not realizing or even told the Truth. Here is my "quick personal story."

Some years ago I was working as the medical provider in the emergency room in a resort region of central Washington state. It is sad, but during that time I had to care for at least a half-dozen young ladies who had reported to have been raped. (I was working the weekend night shift.). The standard of care of a rape victim includes the treatment and documentation of any injury, a collection of evidence (like CSI), determination of infectious exposure along with prophylactic treatment of infections and possible pregnancy. I've never had any problems with compassionately caring for people who have been violated, but I have strong reservations against "preventing pregnancy." Now it was the "standard of care" to offer an injection of hormones which would induce menses and thereby preventing pregnancy. This has actually been a common practice at least since the 1970s, long before the present "Plan B." (The argument "for abortion" due to rape has always been a "strawman."). I frequently prayed that I would never be confronted with this problem, but as the Lord allows, that which I had feared had come upon me multiple times. Many of these patients had come from the very "liberal" Seattle-area, and I could easily be sued for not providing the "standard medical care" in a timely manner.

As you can imagine, I was in a considerable amount of prayer during my first raped patient. The Lord did not give me an easy "out" as I was praying for. But he did eventually give me peace by indicating that I should simply explain to this teenaged young lady the "options." I simply, matter-of-factly informed this young lady that we could give her an injection of a hormone if she wanted which should cause her to have her menses. This would "usually" prevent the possibility of a fertile egg implanting in her uterus, thereby preventing her from becoming pregnant. And if by some rare chance that she did become pregnant after receiving the injection, the "recommendation" (from "modern" Western medicine) would be that she have an abortion, because the hormone injection may cause serious birth defects. Expectedly the local "rape counselor" encouraged her to have the injection. I simply responded that it was entirely the patient's choice. (One of the most important aspects when handling this type of situation, is giving back to the patient full control. The "rape counselors" know this very well and immediately back off with my reminder.). And to my surprise, the patient refused the injection.

Now I do not know exactly how many rape victims I have cared for, because one is too many. But I have yet to have a patient choose to have the injection after I have informed them the simple basic information about the medication, which every patient should be given with any medication prescribed. No coercion, preaching, arm-twisting or administration to the patient without their knowledge was ever needed. Simply by giving the patient full knowledge of the options frequently prevents people (born and unborn) from perishing. Ignorance is not bliss and is not of God. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

I do have one question for you Kay. Did you fire that arrogant, ignorant doctor? (You indignant Christian, you!). LOL!

Shalom, John a.k.a. notadoc

------------------------------------------