Friday, March 27, 2009

false prophet Tracy Dee is frightened about the rapture, other false prophets lie about why

.
false prophet Tracy Dee is scared she will miss the rapture. The false prophets are telling her that most "christianis" will be left behind because they are "not the bride". In Revelation chapters 2 and 3, Messiah Yeshua says all the True Believers who are following Him as Messiah - which clearly means obeying G-d - will be taken in the rapture. Those that are not following Him and are following false doctrines and false prophecies by the false prophets will be the ones who will be left behind - because they have chosen to follow false doctrines of men instead of G-d's revealed truth.

Most (if not all) of the five demons ("doves") will be left behind because they are unrepentant false prophets who are involved with astrology, numerology, eat pork, shellfish and other non-kosher animals, and violate G-d's Shabbat (Sabbath) and celebrate ba-al's birthday and "ressurection" (ishtar)

If you do not follow G-d, Messiah Yeshua will REJECT you - in spite of what the false prophets claim.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/tracyd327.htm
Tracy Dee (27 March 2009) "rapture terror!!"
This is Tracy Dee...longtime watcher. I have a concern that has worried me in the past, but it is now bordering on absolute panic! In the back of my head, I have always put myself in the catagory of those christians who might be left behind. Don't get me wrong; there is NOTHING for me on this earth, and I ache with homesickness for my Lord, my husband-to-be, my father. My focus and total desire is to see His face. I sound the alert for anyone who will listen, and BEG for His cry of "come home, Tracy!". However, I fight daily with what is referred to as a besetting sin...one that I hate, as well as repent from, but seem unable to totally conquer. It is humiliating, but when I fall, the repentance is sincere, and I HATE this weakness in me. My father in heaven is so generous with His forgiveness! Therefore, I am horrified that within the last few days of letters, there are those who state that VERY FEW who believe they are Chrisitans will go, and most of us will be left to work though our sins, and to make our robes white. I will do whatever my Lord asks, but have you SEEN some of these lists written on who is worthy for this special gift? (No, I don't think rapture is the same as salvation. I KNOW I am saved!). The Bride must have a pure heart?Be UNBLEMISHED/WITHOUT SIN? Be living in absolutely HOLINESS? HELP! I KNOW I do not measure up to those standards! I feel hopeless and in despair! How can I live up to that? I beg God to come and take me home...I need Him so badly and want nothing else, but I FAIL so often! Please-some advice? Because at this point, instead of feeling as tho I want Jesus to come NOW...I am dreading it, and fear being considered a foolish virgin. Can anyone help me? How do I turn into a deserving bride with so little time left? TD

------------------------------------------------------------