Monday, March 23, 2009

false prophet Carol Garza prophecying yet another false rapture date based on "bible numerology"

.
Chapter and verse numbers were added to scripture long after it was written. Many bible versions have different chapter and verse numbering proving it is not inspired by G-d. Yet numerous five demons ("doves") false prophets use the chapter and verse numbers as divination to predict rapture dates.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/carolg323.htm
Carol Garza (23 March 2009) "April 8 ---- 4/8"
Check this scripture out Doves !

2 Timothy 4:8

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the Righteous Judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.

Could HIS appearing be on April 8 ----4/8
ALL aboard!!! Flight # 777 will soon be taking off!

Come Quickly LORD JESUS!!!!

Carol Garza

----------------------------------------------