Monday, March 9, 2009

false prophet Peggy McIlveene now worships the fish "god" dagon as well as ba-al

.
dagon is the fish "god" his symbol is the fish. There is NOTHING in scripture that tells us to use ANY symbol for worship. To do so is mixing paganism into worship of G-d - something G-d has ALWAYS condemned (see Aaron's golden calf in Exodus and Ezekiel chapter 8 for two of numerous examples) false prophet Peggy McIlveene has decided to mix worship of dagon and tammuz into worship of G-d. This is sin and will be punished. Messiah Yeshua said He will reject those that claim to be His if they do not obey G-d.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/peggym39-1.htm
Peggy McIlveene (9 March 2009) "Earring making..."
Hi, precious Doves! I decided today to start a new craft (for years I've been creating things with crochet, plastic canvas and crosstitch). Now I want to create hoop earrings, since they're so expensive to buy. So I ordered a "Jewelry Making for Dummies" book from Amazon so I can learn how to create them, and what I will need in the way of materials. I decided to look up hoop earring KITS, and mostly, I want to learn to make ichthys (Christian fish) earrings, particularly colorful ones. Does anyone here know how to create ichthys earrings, and/or do you know where I can find a kit for creating them? I would greatly appreciate your help.Love from your sister in Yahshua!Peggy
www.his-forever.com
---------------------------------------------------------