Wednesday, March 11, 2009

false prophet Meriam Brown is a pagan ("goddess" worshiper)

.
false prophet Meriam Brown not only follows a demon spirit (a female spirit) she also follows something she calls a "sky torah" - which is astrology, is NOT Torah, and is forbidden by G-d.

2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.


Deuteronomy 4
19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

Deuteronomy 17
2 If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, 3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars of the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

As a note, we are no longer to carry out the capital punishment in violation of G-d's Torah. Since Messiah Yeshua came as our High Priest and Mediator (as well as our Messiah / Savior), He is to carry out the punishments that were once ascribed to the High Priest.

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/meriamb311.htm
Meriam Brown (11 March 2009) "Irony or what?"
Shalom Ron, & John TNG, Is this Irony or what? On Mar 9th., 2009....This last Monday, Hillel's Purim this year...Ron wrote a Email about the two comets of Apr. 11th., 1996 and 1997. On April 6th., 1997 I got a Church Bullitin from a Pastor of the Lighthouse BAPTIST CHURCH, here in Cheyenne, Wy. about Comet Hale Bopp's pathway.This is the BIGGEST BAPTIST .. the bullitin has this printed on the face of it "Wyomings Capital City, Largest City & Largest INDEPENDENT BAPTIST CHURCH. On Mar. 8, 2009....in Ill. The Largest Baptist Church in Mary's Ville experienced the Murder of it's Pastor......BOTH OF THESE PASTOR'S HAD THE LAST NAME OF "WINTERS". All of these above 3 things happened over a week-end and in connection to the up comming Passover Season. Rev. Winter's note of week-end of Apr. 6th., 1997 was about my having shared with him the "Pointer Finger Comet Hale-Bopp and its "cousin Comet Hyakutake" of the previous year 1996". He had just been in my genealogy grp. the week before, and I shared with him what I percieved this Hale-Bopp/Hyakutake crossing at the "Head of Algoul" was all about. His personal note inside the bullitin reads "Mary,We enjoyed reading the Material--My BOYS and I took out Telescope & followed the Comet about 4 nights. signed Rev. Gary W. Winters " I don't know if Rev. Fred Winter's was one of his sons or not, but it sure brought back the memories from Hale-Bopp and cousin Hyakutake.......and the dates. Then, just 2 days later I got Ron's inquiry about the same two "cousin comets"!What kind of IRONY is this? Mega-churches; bullitin boards, prophecy....and "times of COMMING OUT". Virtually, I have given away almost everything that pertains to my Jewish Roots study, because I am getting too OLD to understand anything more than basics.
But the one thing that I still have....is this old study of Astronomy and G-d's pointers in the sky torah. And of course, my Torah studies, with whatever knowledge I gained in the Hebrew Language. The Ruach has been nagging me about the Sky Torah ever since Tabernacles Time.....showing me the importance of waning Moon Light, watching durring the morning darkness, just before dawn time. And of course that has includded the Comet Lulin. And it's path across the ecliptic. One thing that I kept was Bob Wadsworths studies...only now they come over the internet. So I have to use the confounded computer (which I hate)......but for this week-end I had to go back to the hard copies of 96 and 97. To answer some of the things that Ron needed. Sooo, I'm sure the Ruach reminded me of when SHE nagged way back in those years...that I needed to "teach" what She was telling me was IMPORTANT. THE SKY TORAH and the ROOTS of Christianity. Since Oct. 2008, like Ron, I have felt that G-d is now in His Rightful Place...that what will be has already been in the plan since creation....and what He wants from all of us....is that we be still, and learn to "KNOW" that HE IS THE GREAT "I AM", that means that we have to LET HIM DO HIS WILL. HE IS IN CONTROL, and we need to be STILL....and observe. Don't be anxious, or afraid. Shalom (as we have never understood),Meriam (Mary) Brown

---------------------------------------------------------------