Thursday, November 26, 2009

A prophecy for x-mas day

.
Never heard of this person before. We will know in a month if he is yet another false prophet or not. I expect that he is since confirmed false prophets are touting him, because he quotes the favorite verse of the false prophets (Amo 3:7 Adonai, God, does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. ), and because when you really hear from God, there is no doubt about it as there usually is when a false prophet gives a "prophecy from God". I'm posting this prophecy so I will have doccumentation if the prophecy turns out to be false and what was in it since when a false prophet is proven wrong, they never repent - they just change what they claim they prophecied.

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/stevec1126.htm

Steve Coerper (26 Nov 2009)
"Disaster Is Coming To America"

Raleigh, North-Carolina
Anakypto Forum on BlogTalkRadio
http://tinyurl.com/stevekerp

Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:16 PM
Subject: GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA NOW!!! LEAVE BEFORE THE QUAKE!!! (2 Prophetic Words)

Disaster Is Coming To America John S Lawler

Columbus Ohio USA 10-25-09

With much sadness of heart I share this message with all who will listen. During my quite time with the Lord this evening he began to speak to me about the sinfulness of this nation ( America ) and how grieved he was because of it. He went into great detail about the sin being done in this nation and how it has become a stench in his nostrils. He then began to speak and said these words to me. “I am bringing a disaster upon this land on Christmas day that will shake this nation to its very foundation”. He told me the same thing on 10-21-09 and so that is why I am posting this today at this time. I really believe this came from the Lord and that we all need to examine ourselves to make sure we are in right standing with him at this time. I believe he is trying to warn us to get right with him and that our time for this to happen is getting shorter all the time.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.

Amos 3:6,7,8 When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. The lion has roared-- who will not fear? The Sovereign Lord has spoken-- who can but prophesy?

I want everyone who reads this message to know that God is a good, good God and that he loves us very much but he will only put up with sin for so long before he judges it for what it is. I hope and pray that we all repent, get right with him and start listening to what he is telling us and begin to obey his word so that he can bless us instead of curse us as he said in his word that he would do.

Jeremiah 18:7,8 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.

You can share this message with anyone as long as you keep it in its full content. Your comments to this message are also welcome as always.

God bless you,
John S. Lawler Sr.
J_lawler@sbcglobal.net

"See Me with weeping, fasting and a contrite heart. I will save individuals and you shall shine like the stars forever. Repent, oh nations!"

-----------------------------------------------