Friday, November 20, 2009

The false prophets of the five demons (doves) are spoken about in scripture

False prophet Brenda Robinson wonders why so many of the false prophets on the five demons (doves) web site are having rapture dreams and visions and claims it is because God is spaking to them. The truth is, because they are wicked and disobedient, God has given them over to strong delusion and they will accept the lies and false prophecies of their fellow false prophets:

2 Thessalonians
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/brendar1120.htm

Brenda Robinson (20 Nov 2009) "Dove Postings on November 19, 2009"

I'm sure I am not alone when I ask how many of us noticed the "coming together"
of rapture dreams, visions, signs in the sky, and prophecies on Thursday's posts!!

They all seem to be lining up. Very clearly pointing to His soon returning for His
Bride.


A little thing today that makes me wonder if it is related - went to the post office
and was I trying to find a pen to write the checks that needed to go into the
mail. I pulled out my pen - it had gone dry! I was a little frustrated. Then I
noticed that there was another pen laying there with a white envelope ready for
sending that some nice person had left.
Well - that pen was out of ink too! I went on in to the post office and bought some
stamps and asked if I could borrow one of the clerk's pens to write my checks.
He was very obliging and I walked over to the stand and began to write.

You guessed it -- it was also out of ink! Three dry ink pens in a row.

Okay I thought - this is small - but three times - something's up Lord. What is it?

No ink - cannot write - perhaps He's telling me that there's no further reason
to post about disasters - deception - vaccinations - because things are quickly
going to change here on earth??

Once again - "I'm standing on the flightline with my eyes fixed on the heavens.
Come quickly Lord Jesus (that I may be counted worthy)."

Great posts Doves.


---------------------------------------------------------