Monday, November 16, 2009

False prophet Crin - twist and twist away

The Parable of The Ten Virgins (Matthew 25) is obviously about the church / Kingdom Of Heaven at the end of the age and the example was that all of the church will be watching for the rapture (that will occur at a time they think not) but only some will be ready even though they all think they are. Yet the false prophets such as Crin try and spin the parable into meaning something entirely different. Leah and Rachel have nothing to do with this parable yet false prophet Crin still tries and makes them fit it.

Matthew 25 (CJB)

Mat 25:1 "The Kingdom of Heaven at that time will be like ten bridesmaids who took their lamps and went out to meet the groom.
Mat 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were sensible.
Mat 25:3 The foolish ones took lamps with them but no oil,
Mat 25:4 whereas the others took flasks of oil with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 Now the bridegroom was late, so they all went to sleep.
Mat 25:6 It was the middle of the night when the cry rang out, 'The bridegroom is here! Go out to meet him!'
Mat 25:7 The girls all woke up and prepared their lamps for lighting.
Mat 25:8 The foolish ones said to the sensible ones, 'Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out.'
Mat 25:9 'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough for both you and us. Go to the oil dealers and buy some for yourselves.'
Mat 25:10 But as they were going off to buy, the bridegroom came. Those who were ready went with him to the wedding feast, and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Later, the other bridesmaids came. 'Sir! Sir!' they cried, 'Let us in!'
Mat 25:12 But he answered, 'Indeed! I tell you, I don't know you!'
Mat 25:13 So stay alert, because you know neither the day nor the hour.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/crin1116.htm

Crin (16 Nov 2009) "I read post about 3 dreams regarding the Wedding"
I was struck by the thought of Rachel and Lea. Lea might be the brides with oil. She was married first and Rachel was a Bride at the end of Lea's Bridal week. Lea was the mother of Judah the father of Perez, in the lineage of Jesus. The Holy Spirit oil handed down through belief in Jesus. I am stretching here but God has a perfect plan and one that will bring as many on board as possible. He loves Lea and Rachel more than we as mere humans can imagine and His love is perfect. Rachel was the mother of Joseph the picture of forgiveness. Rachel sat for a while on the family idols but eventually her son Joseph saved His people who needed forgiveness. The 144,000 would be similar to this as they bring the light of Yeshua to the remaining brides. Hey it is a thought but I kind of hope our Blessed Hope reaches as many folks as possible. The leaving the 99 and collecting the one stray lamb. I love a story with a happy ending and a story with two happy endings would just be perfect. I need to read all of the posts before I start writing. Ola and Kay both got my info out today. This is not a race against each other but a race to reach the lost. I am so pleased folks are bringing info that I have been struggling with for weeks. My oil I receive here goes out to others here in my community. They may not be moving fast enough to make the first launch but I am getting more sure about the second launch. I would just like them to become beleivers in time for the first wedding. I am praying for how to reach the internet contacts I have as well. Time is running out and the oil is leaving with the Bridegroom except for that given to the 144,000... Blessings Beloved Doves, Crin


---------------------------------------------------------------