Thursday, November 19, 2009

False prophet Kelly Herman - no discernment

False prophet Kelly Herman repeatedly has unbiblical visions and posts unbiblical prophecies on the five demons (doves) web site. This one is posted sexond hand by another false prophet -Jan Mikael. All of these visions / prophecies have errors in them. This one, although it sounds 99.9% true, still has the .1% lies / fiction.

Daniel (CJB)

Dan 12:11 From the time the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
Dan 12:12 How blessed will be anyone who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.


Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) fulfilled the following prophecy to the exact day when He rode into Jerusalem on a donkey (see the math at http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/mathprophecy1.html or numerous other sites):

Daniel (CJB)

Dan 9:24 "Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and for your holy city for putting an end to the transgression, for making an end of sin, for forgiving iniquity, for bringing in everlasting justice, for setting the seal on vision and prophet, and for anointing the Especially Holy Place.
Dan 9:25 Know, therefore, and discern that seven weeks [of years] will elapse between the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Yerushalayim until an anointed prince comes. It will remain built for sixty-two weeks [of years], with open spaces and moats; but these will be troubled times.
Dan 9:26 Then, after the sixty-two weeks, Mashiach will be cut off and have nothing. The people of a prince yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over.


Jonah (CJB)

Jon 3:2 "Set out for the great city of Ninveh, and proclaim to it the message I will give you."
Jon 3:3 So Yonah set out and went to Ninveh, as Adonai had said. Now Ninveh was such a large city that it took three days just to cross it.
Jon 3:4 Yonah began his entry into the city and had finished only his first day of proclaiming, 'In forty days Ninveh will be overthrown,'


-----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/janm1119-1.htm
Jan Mikael (19 Nov 2009) "The Lord appeared and Spoke !"

A good Christian net-friend of mine, send me this yesterday, and when I have read
it a couple of time, I think it will be good to share with you to.


Kelly Herman (26 Aug 2008)
"THE LORD APPEARED AND SPOKE"

I have seen his partial image coming through a dimensional veil for weeks now and today 08/25/2008 he showed me more and then he spoke.What I saw:The Lord Yeshua/Jesus slowly faded in to view to where I could see he was wearing a prayer shawl that had the tzitzits (tassels) on it. I could see the white and the blue. I marveled at the prayer shawl and expected him to be wearing a crown.(more about the reason for this in a minute) His eyes were the warmest, loving brown I have ever experienced. A great love filled me, yet I knew the next step was crucial!Then I asked him, (as it states in the Bible) "What is your confession?" He spoke, I am Yeshua Ha Mashiach and I have come in the flesh and am alive forevermore. I am seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven."Then he showed me his hands! His hands had the nail marks but not where the painters/artists have portrayed! The nail scars were , if you look at your own palm, at the top of the wrist between the thumb pad and the fleshy part near the wrist bone. The scars were not in the middle of his hands! To clarify, where the line of your wrist meets the hand about 1 inch up from there. I could not see his entire face, just his eyes, his head covered with a prayer shawl and his robe and hands. Occasionally as he spoke I saw his mouth, mustache and beard. The rest was hidden and veiled. He spoke:WRITE THE THINGS WHICH I WILL TELL YOU. I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST AND I AM ALL IN ALL. IN THIS LATE HOUR THINGS WILL BE DARK. THOSE THAT ARE IN ME WILL NOT BE SHAKEN. THOSE THAT HAVE REST IN ME WILL NOT FALTER. FIND YOUR BASE WHICH IS MYSELF. I AM NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS.

THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH THAT WILL BE GIVEN THE EXACT DATE OF THE QUICKENING. THAT IS FOR MY FATHER'S KNOWLEDGE ONLY. THIS IS SO THE ENEMY CANNOT PREPARE. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN A DATE IS NOT OF ME. YOU WILL KNOW THE SEASON AND YOU WILL SEE SIGNS THAT THE FATHER HAS PREPARED, BUT NO EXACT DATES WILL BE GIVEN !

KNOW THIS, THE PROPHETS WERE NEVER GIVEN EXACT DATES OF WHEN TO EXPECT THE PROPHECIES THAT CAME FORTH. YOU WILL NEVER SEE AN EXACT DATE OF FULFILLMENT IN SCRIPTURE ! YOU WHO KNOW ME WILL KNOW THE SEASON.
DO NOT BE DECEIVED ! YOU ARE COMMANDED TO WATCH SO KEEP WATCH! I WILL COME AT A TIME THAT YOU LEAST EXPECT AND IT WILL HAPPEN SO QUICKLY YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO DRAW A BREATH.

DO NOT BE AFRAID FOR I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD. REST IN ME AND THE DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENSUE WILL NOT TOUCH YOU. I AM CLOSE, AS YOU HAVE HEARD, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO MANIFEST MY GLORY.
KNOW THIS, THERE HAS BEEN A GREAT SEALING THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE, BUT THERE IS STILL TIME FOR MORE TO BE SEALED FOR THE COMING HOUR.
FORGET YOUR SELF WILL, FORGET THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD AND FOLLOW ME ! I HAVE LOVED YOU WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE. I WILL BE YOUR REST. TRUST IN ME. BEWARE THE ENEMY IS VERY ACTIVE AND KNOWS HIS TIME IS SHORT.(end of the word of The Lord)The reason for the prayer shawl and not a crown at this time is The Lord showed me that he is in intercessory prayer for all of us. He is praying to The Father on our behalf. We have a beautiful High Priest who loves us beyond measure!Looking up and loving the learning process! Kelly Herman in Dallas


-----------------------------------------------------