Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back posting - false prophet Ron Reese STILL says obama is antichrist and we are in the tribulation

I took a little break from reading the false prophets and their false prophecies. Makes me sick when they blame God and the Holy Spirit for giving them false prophecies and claiming God / the Holy Spirit told them to share the false prophecies with people.

One thing about false prophets - they NEVER repent of their false prophecies once they fail and they continue holding onto their false prophecies instead of admit they were false.

I cannot believe these fruitcakes. It is obvious they have been given over to a strong delusion [that they are prophets of God and are serving Him] Daniel never speaks of a "null week" (whatever that is suppose to mean)

Notice these wacky false prophets never even consider that satan or one of his demons is spoon feeding them false information.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/ronr114.htm
If you missed my letter yesterday, entitled, "Oct. 29, 2008 thru Sept. 23, 2015--HAVE WE ENTERED THE FINAL 7 YEARS???!", please read that letter before reading this one. I held off a couple of days sending that letter because I have been wrong in the past and I wanted assurance from the Lord that what I believed He had shown me was the absolute truth. I did not want to get involved again with theories that seemed right, but turned out not to be right. I was about 98%
sure that what I had written was directly from the Lord. I can NOW tell you because of THREE totally awesome confirmations in the past 24 hours that yesterday's letter has given me ABSOLUTE 100% ASSURANCE THAT WE HAVE NOW ENTERED ON OCT. 29, 2008, THE null WEEK OF DANIEL AND THAT null IS, OR WILL BE, THE ANTICHRIST!!!

I went to bed around 1:50 a.m. I awoke three times that morning. The first time I awoke at 4:47 on my digital clock. At the time, it meant nothing to me because it was not exactly at 4:44. I went quickly back to sleep and awoke around 6:15 a.m. to go to the bathroom. Again, I went quickly back to sleep and was in a deep, deep sleep, when all of a sudden I was wide awake. It was like someone had startled me in my deep sleep. I never wake up like that. I hate mornings and I never go from a deep, deep sleep to being wide awake in one quick moment unless it is the alarm
going off. Whether it was angel or the Lord Himself, I do not know, but somehow I was awakened, as God is my witness, at EXACTLY 9:27 a.m. on my digital clock.

Of course, it did not take me long to realize the magnitude of what had just taken place. The Lord had now removed ALL doubt from my mind. My spirit was energized like it had been a few days earlier when the Lord gave me the revelation. The Lord of all creation had now spoken with me personally and gave me the VERY confirmation that I had asked Him for. I can now BOLDLY say to all of you reading this letter that WE HAVE NOW ENTERED THE FINAL 7 YEARS OF HUMAN HISTORY BEFORE THE 2ND COMING OF CHRIST AND null IS, OR WILL BE, THE ANTICHRIST!!!