Friday, January 16, 2009

false prophets confirming each others false prophecies

false prophet Eileen is confirming false prophet Gary Rich's arithmetic (and false prophecies)

I guess I was up on the rooftop in my white robe on january 11, 2009 waiting for the rapture that I missed the correction by the false prophets that it was just another unbiblical "seven day warning" and was not the rapture day like they prophecied for weeks it was. Now instead of admitting their wickedness and that they are false prophets, they just tack another seven days onto their failed prophecy and claim the day their prophecy failed was "just a warning" (even though nothing happened to consider it a warning)

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


---------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/eileen116-1.htm
Eileen (16 Jan 2009) "To Gary Rich - 7 days to judgment"

Dear Gary,
Wow, it looks like you and I are on the same page, as a lot of the Doves are! You figured out about the 111 days from September 29th to January 18th and posted it on the same day that I did! Is that a confirmation or what?
I sure hope we’re right this time….that January 18th is our departure date, after a 7-day warning from January 11th!!!
Well, we don’t have time to wait now!

Maranatha,
Eileen

--------------------------------------------------------