Saturday, January 3, 2009

false prophet Steve Bolesta LIES to his grandson

.
false prophet Steve Bolesta probably lies to him about the existance of satan clause, the ishtar bunny, and the tooth fairy too.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

---------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/steveb13.htm
Steve Bolesta (3 Jan 2009) "My Numbers"
On New Year’s Eve morning, I woke up and walked into the kitchen and looked at the clock on the Microwave and it was exactly 2:34 AM.Later that day I went in to get a cup of coffee , and the clock on the coffee pot said 11:19 AM.When I saw this, I told my Grandson, Noah that this was a confirmation that the Rapture was very , very near and most likely this month.

---------------------------------------