Saturday, January 17, 2009

false prophet Glen Humphrey "making sense out of a failed rapture date prophecy"

The false prophets rapture date of january 11, 2009 FAILED - I cannot believe all of the justification and garbage that is still being posted in support of this failed rapture prophecy date. The false prophets NEVER said it was a "seven day warning" date (which is totally unbiblical itself) nor did they say it meant anything historically or in the future. They clearly stated it was the day of the rapture --- and it FAILED. Why are so many trying to justify a failed prophecy given by false prophets???

Those who follow false prophets instead of G-d are given over to strong delusion - they prefer believing false prophecies / lies than believe the Truth from G-d. Notice false prophet Glen Humphrey is assuming something significant will happen on december 21, 2012 and june 3, 2016 --- this is assuming false prophets (the same that gave the failed january 11, 2009 failed rapture date prophecy) are right in other false prophecies they have given. Talk about a group of mixed up fruitcake false prophets!

2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.


-----------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/glenh117.htm
Glen Humphrey (17 Jan 2009) "Thoughts on January 11th"
Dear Doves,I had some thoughts about January 11th this morning, which I would like to share with you. Yesterday Bruce Warner responded to my previous letter mentioning that we needed to determine the true date of First Fruits and Pentecost. I thought a lot about this subject and determined I could never resolve the issue. Anyway during my thinking it seemed to me that the from the time of the Lord’s triumphal entry into Jerusalem, until the empty tomb was found was about seven and one half days. The seven and one half days seems to have been divided into four days and three and one half days. Four days from the entry into Jerusalem to the crucifixion and three and one half more days to the empty tomb. I know that a Wednesday vs. Friday crucifixion has been debated far longer that I have been alive and I do not wish to revive that debate. I only mention this because it put the idea of four days into my head.A few days before January 11th; I don’t remember the exact day; my wife awoke in the morning and heard the Lord say to her “On the cusp of Daniel’s seventieth week”. At the time I did not connect it with January 11th. This morning when I woke up I started to think about the 11th and made the connection. This along with the idea of four days made me think to add four prophetic years to the 11th. Four prophetic years is 4 * 360 = 1440.
If you add 1440 days to January 11, 2009 you get December 21, 2012. As I mentioned in my previous letter if you add 1260 days to that date you get June 3, 2016. That date is Iyyar 26 on the Hebrew calendar and is the 49th anniversary of the start of the Six-Day war. It is also 7.5 prophetic years (2700 days) from January the 11th. I am not sure why there would be an extra half day, the only 7.5 I know of in the bible is 2 Samuel 2:11 “And the time that David was king in Hebron over the house of Judah was seven years and six months”.So maybe that is the significance of January 11, 2009. I hope this helps make some sense out of all the 111’s being seen recently.Glen

-------------------------------------------------------