Saturday, January 17, 2009

false prophet Bruce Warner admits to watching a date instead of watching for Messiah Yeshua's return

Those who obey and follow Messiah Yeshua are watching for His imminent return. Those who have their focus on a date given by a false prophecy are not watching for Messiah Yeshua - they are watching for a date and have their hopes pinned on a date instead of having their hopes pinned on Messiah Yeshua. Their "god" is a date - a false pagan "god". false prophet Bruce Warner admits watching for dates - he says nothing of watching for Messiah Yeshua - he also says his hope is on a date.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


-----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/brucew117-4.htm
Bruce Warner (17 Jan 2009) "I WAS HOPEFUL ON ALL THE 'PRIOR RAPTURE DATES' WE WATCHED TOGETHER"
Dear Doves, Although I was hopeful on all the 'previous rapture dates' we watched together this is the FIRST TIME that I feel certain that the rapture will happen during the forty-day period from 'Feast of First-Fruits' April 11-12, 2009 thru 'Pentecost' May 31, 2009. 'Ascension Day' May 21, 2009 is my 'first pick' if I were to select 'one particular day'. That Day is a 'non-Jewish feast day', and belongs ONLY to our Lord Jesus Christ. What more wonderful way is there to commemorate the first 'Ascension Day' than with the 'rapture of the Bride'. Come Lord Jesus! Bruce Warner

---------------------------------------------------