Thursday, January 29, 2009

false prophet "pastor" FM Riley calls those who continually watch for Messiah yeshua "scoffers" because they do not accept his false prophecies

The bible clearly says the "scoffers" are those who do not watch for Messiah Yeshua's IMMINENT return and make fun of it. In typical false prophet fashion, "pastor" FM Riley twists scripture around and calls people who do not accept his false prophecies "scoffers" because they will not follow his LIES and satanic teachings.

Messiah Yeshua said to KEEP WATCH because we DO NOT KNOW the DAY OR THE HOUR of the rapture - yet all the false prophets on the five demons ("doves") web site teach that we can know the day and the hour of the rapture (so why are they continually wrong with all their date setting false prophecies???)

Those who obey G-d are CONTINUALLY WATCHING for Messiah Yeshua's very soon return - while the false prophets are continually watching "rapture dates" that they and their demons conjured up in wicked disobedience of G-d.

false prophet "pastor" FM RIley GURANTEED the rapture would be in june 2008 - and now he disavows his very own prophecy now claiming he did not know the year as he claimed he did last year.

BTW - he is now claiming the rapture will be THIS year. It may be - but it will be in spite of his yearly false prophecies and not because of them

----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/fmriley129.htm

F.M. Riley (29 Jan 2009) "Re: Your Post Last year about Spring!!"
Dearest Brother In Yeshua,
I hope you and your wife are doing well! I pray your recovery after your heart surgery is coming along, and you are healing physically My thoughts are with you both, hope you got my Christmas card even though I don¢t celebrate it, could not find any Hanukkah cards last year!. Dear brother you wrote an article last year before spring about a spring Rapture. I can¢t remember if it was Passover or Pentecost do you remember the article that you had a visitation from the LORD??? Sorry my memory is not as good now that I am older but I hope I have jogged your memory enough. Is there anyway you could attach that article so I can re-read it. Have you any thoughts about that article and your visitation from the LORD last year! Oh Brother Riley, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought we would still be here in 2009, and seeing all with our new illegal president the usurper! I have been watching since the 80-s late. Thank-you for your recent study I will read it today. Must we now wait until spring?? Be blessed and thanks for all you do! Your Sister in YESHUA. He IS WORTH waiting for, it¢s just this is, and never has been my home brother I want to g HOME!!

Dear Carolyn,
Yes dear sister, I very well do remember the article I wrote last year about a SPRING rapture. I was reminded of it by every "scoffer" in the country when the rapture did not occur last spring. However, I plainly stated in that article that the only thing the Lord had actually shown me from His Word was that only two Jewish holy days have anything at all to do with the resurrection and rapture of God's people. Those two holy days are "firstfruits" and "Pentecost."
I am well aware of what the Jews claim about Rosh HaShanah, but I can't find a Scripture in God's Word that supports their claim. The fact is, the blowing of trumpets on Rosh HaShanah is about all that even remotely suggests any connection between that date and the rapture of God's people. However, as Numbers 10:9-10 clearly points out, the trumpets were to be blown on every Jewish holy day and even on every "solemn" or "joyful" day of the Jews. The fact that the trumpets are blown on Rosh HaShanah is then proof of nothing in relation to the rapture.
I have also come to realize that there is another way to look at the term, "at the last trump," in 1 Corinthians 15:52. The very first time in God's Word that the word "trumpet" is even mentioned is found in Exodus 19:13. On that occasion it was the trumpet of the Lord which sounded at the giving of the Covenant of the Law to Israel. That was the first sounding of the trumpet of the Lord. We know that the Tribulation period is going to be the final seven years of the Law written in stone for the Jewish people. At the beginning of the Tribulation the Lord is going to reinstitute that Law Covenant with Israel again. Since the trumpet of the Lord sounded at the first institution of the Law, why should it not sound again at the last institution of the Law? If this is correct, then "the last trump" could very well be the last sounding of the trumpet of the Lord in contrast to the first sounding of the trumpet of the Lord, with the Covenant of the Law being instituted on both occasions. Is this view correct? I don't know at this point in time! But neither does anyone else! All I really know is that this is a point worth considering.
Since "firstfruits" was already past when the Lord opened those Scriptures up to me last year,
I assumed that the rapture would occur on Pentecost last year, and looked up the date of Pentecost on my calendar. That is what I would have expected any normal person to do. As it turned out, I was wrong about Pentecost last year. But I was not wrong about what the Lord had showed me about those two Jewish holy days. "If" the resurrection and rapture is going to occur on a Jewish holy day, then I still expect it to occur on either "firstfruits" or "Pentecost." However, the Scriptures no where state that the rapture must occur on a Jewish holy day. Such is not to be found in God's Word.
Since the rapture did not occur last year on either "firstfruits" or "Pentecost," then it is obvious that the Lord has reserved it for this present year; 2009. After carefully studying and restudying many different prophetic Scriptures, I now realize that they all point to this present year for the resurrection and rapture of God's people. I have often said in my studies that God's Word is a "progressive revelation." He reveals to us only what He wants us to know at any given time, and then later reveals more at the time He chooses and for the purpose He chooses. Little by little we learn more and more about the truths of God's Word. Significantly, this is exactly what the Lord told the Jews in Isaiah 28:9-10, and now it is obvious that He is revealing His truth to the Gentiles in the same way. It is our obligations as true believers to seriously study God's Word and "progress" in our understanding as He "progressively" opens the Scriptures to us. By His grace I shall continue to search the Scriptures to learn more about all of His Word and especially about the timing of His coming to resurrect and rapture His people to glory, for that event is "the blessed hope" of God's people, Titus 2:11-15.
Now carefully read my study entitled "111." Yes dear sister, I do believe our Lord is coming to resurrect and rapture His New Testament believers to glory in the SPRING of the year. It could occur on "firstfruits" or on "Pentecost." But it could also appear on the 11th day of the 1st month on the Jewish calendar, which would be "111" on the calendar that the Lord Himself gave to Israel to observe. I can't help but suspect that the Song of Solomon 2:8-13 has reference to the 11th day of the 1st month also. At any rate, we will soon see for our Lord is coming sometime this SPRING.
Sister, SPRING is not all that far away. March 20th is the first day of Spring, Our Lord will give His people [true believers] whatever GRACE we need to sustain us for these next two months, and then we shall be with our Lord for ever. Praise His Holy Name!
God bless you dear sister. Thanks for writing. I'll meet you soon at the great "family reunion" in glory when all of God's children are gathered "home." Praise the Lord! Pray for me.
Pastor F. M. Riley

----------------------------------------------------