Thursday, January 22, 2009

false prophet "pastor" FM Riley promotes numerology

numerology is condemned by G-d. false prophet "pastor" FM Riley promotes numerology. The only conclusion is that false prophet "pastor" FM Riley works for satan.

2 Corinthians 11
12And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Deuteronomy 13
1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.


-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/fmriley122.htm

F.M. Riley (22 Jan 2009) "111"
Dear Brother John,

I have studied and used Bible numbers throughout my ministry, but I am not one of those who has been discussing all these multiple numbers on Five Doves. But I haven't ignored them either. Share this little tidbit that adds up to 111 with your readers. I don't know what it all means, but it sure is interesting.

Bro. Riley
__Thanks, brother!John
Dear Larina,

Sister, I am sure that I probably read about the star you mention in 1975, because I was around then and seriously studying God's Word. But at the present time I can't recall it. However, I do think it is very interesting and I appreciate you sharing it with me. The timing is even more interesting.

You stated that the star appeared 33 years ago. "33" is the Bible number associated with "promise" throughout the Scriptures. The Lord said that there would be "signs" in the sun, moon, and stars. If I remember correctly the Yom Kippur war of 1973 in Israel was officially brought to an end by an armistice in 1975. I could be wrong about this. But if this is correct it would certainly correlate with the appearance of this star that year as a "promise" to Israel.

But now let me blow your mind.... You stated that the date was August 29, 1975. This day date immediately caught my attention. It was on August 29, 1897 that Theordor Herzl convened the first Jewish Congress, with the stated purpose of "seeking out a national homeland for the Jewish people." From that date in 1897 to the appearance of the star on the same date in 1975 is 78 years. Now add these two periods of years together..... 78 + 33 = 111 years. Do I have your attention yet?

This number "111" has been batted around all over Five Doves for several months. I am going to share this with some Five Doves readers on my email list to see what they make of it. Thank you so much for sending it to me. God bless you!


Sister, I am going to take the liberty of sending you a list of my Bible studies. Most of them are prophecy studies, for I love to study Bible prophecy. If you see anything on the list that you would like to read, just let me know. God bless you. I'll meet you soon in glory, for our Lord is coming soon. When you go to the throne of God's grace, please remember to pray for me.

Pastor F. M. Riley

From: Larina To: fmrglbd5@yahoo.comSent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 1:58:23 PMSubject:
I have been reading some of your posts on five doves and so I thought I would pass this info onto you!!
I have a little post there a few days ago about a bright star that I saw when I was 9. That would have made
that time to be 1975. Well I didn't get any response to that so I though I would try to see if I could look that info up
online.........well I found it!!.......There is a star called Deneb it was a bright star in the sky August 29, 1975 and it
was said to be equivalent to the star of Bethlehem!! That would make it 33 years now since the last time a star that bright has been seen!!! Could I please get some insight from you!!
Thanks so much
LaRina

PS I too have been seeing my clock read 4:44 much to often in the last few months...I wish I knew what that meant.
And 11 years ago the Lord showed me visions all at once of things that would happen in my life....its exciting to know that
most of them have come to pass except the last one. The last one should be anytime now!! If you would like that story, let me know and I will pass it on too!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------