Friday, January 30, 2009

false prophet BG Ellis claims the Holy Spirit told him the rapture would be on february 6, 2009

When the date fails, false prophet BG Ellis will either claim the Holy Spirit lied to him or he "misinterpreted" what the Holy Spirit allegedly told him.

When this date fails, it will prove BG Ellis is a false prophet who is following a demon that calls itself 'Holy Spirit'

2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.


II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/bge130.htm
BG Ellis (30 Jan 2009) "Our Rapture will be by February 6, 2009! EVERYTHING FINALLY FITS!"
Last year, the Lord was showing me in His Wisdom the importance of the Feasts and ceremonies (especially the wedding ceremony) and them being a rehearsal for things to come.When Jesus came the first time, He fulfilled all the Spring feasts.1. Crucified on Passover2. Entombed on feast of unleavened bread3. Arose on Feast of First Fruits4. Holy Spirit given on Sukhot (Pentecost)In the ancient Jewish wedding ceremony, the Bridal party waits at the house of the bride all day for the Bridegroom to come. Messengers come throughout the day telling them the Bridegroom is imminent.The normal time the bridegroom would come is 11:30pm.However, after Rosh Hashanah came and went, I personally didn?t think about this being the year UNTIL I went back and checked something in scripture.Mat 25:5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.Mat 25:6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.Now, according to the wedding ceremony that was part of the Jewish tradition, the bridegroom comes at 11:30, but HERE we see with Christ He tarries about 30 minutes (Midnight)But know something... the Bridal party KNEW the day and would hang out in the house of the Bride. Many people, John Hagee, etc... were given the knowledge of the Feasts and their tie into the first and second coming, and many people (believers) were looking at Rosh Hashanah 2008.But... when he tarried, some of those in the bridal party (5 virgins) let their oil go out and it appears, go back to their normal lives... perhaps dismayed that the date they were told by their church leaders fell through.It was a few weeks ago when I saw the scripture again that He tarried a little while that I started doing Internet searches for people who were getting this thought as well.
Now... most of the teaching has been according to the feasts going FORWARD. i.e... Rosh Hashanah starts the Rapture, Sabbath Shuvah (7 days) is the Tribulation, and Yom Kippur represents Armageddon.But, I was led to see ANOTHER scripture that puts it NOT going forward from the feast, but instead going BACKWARDS!Isa 46:10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Declaring the END first, and determine the beginning of things NOT yet done from that end time.So, with the blood moon eclipses that occur on Feasts in Israel in 2014 and 2015, we have the tie into Revelation where the sky will darken, and the moon become as blood. And the Window therefore has to be...Oct 29 - Jan 11th 2009 ? Feb 6th 2009. Why?This is the window that encompasses all the feasts remaining going BACKWARDS 2520 days.In the case of Jan 11th 2009 ... 2520 days ends on the LAST feast of the year... Hanukkah 2015.In the case of Feb 6th 2009 .?. 2520 days ends on the FIRST day of the new year..(January 1, 2016).
This brings me to my next point; several people (including myself) have been seeing 11:11 or 1:11 when they look at a digital clock (see the articles below). Just as we refer to the World Trade Center attack as 9/11, at first we thought that the Holy Spirit was pointing to our rapture date of Jan 11th 2009 ... 2520 days ends on the LAST feast of the year... Hanukkah 2015.
However, when January 11, 2009 came and went, more and more people were seeing 11:11 on their digital clock! It was if The Holy Spirit was screaming the ?11th day of the 11th month?! If we use our modern Gregorian calendar that date would be November 11, 2009 and if you add the 2520 days that brings us to the date of: October 16, 2016. However, that did not make sense, I always thought that when Jesus returns on: (September 23, 2015, The Day of Atonement 2015 and the start of a new Jubilee year), that He would have everything rapped up by the end of the fiscal year 2015 on the modern Gregorian calendar. Just as January 1, 2016 would start a new fiscal year on the modern calendar, I felt that this date would start the 1st fiscal year of Jesus? reign on the modern Gregorian calendar!
Then it happened, Vincent got the inspiration (see his article below) to use the Hebrew Calendar! If you calculate the 11th day of the 11th month on the Hebrew Calendar you come to the date: February 5, 2009 (
CLICK HERE FOR CALCULATION).
NOW THIS BLOWS MY MIND: IF YOU ADD 2520 DAYS (7-Jewish Years) to February 5, 2009, you come exactly to December 31, 2015 the last day of 2015! (
CLICK HERE FOR CALCULATION)!
EVERYTHING FINALLY FITS TOGETHER!
The odds that this date (Given by The Holy Spirit) occurring by random, fitting the above criteria, goes off the charts!
It sure does look like our Rapture will be by:
February 6, 2009!

THE LORD IS AWESOME!

HERE ARE THE ARTICLES on 111:

Rose (3 Nov 2008) "There Back"
Ok Doves, last week I have been seeing 11:11 or 1:11 in my house. In my dreams I am seeing 11 11 or 1 11. Help? What is the purpose of 11 11????? Does anyone know? This was no coincidence, I was meant to see these numbers. Please help? YSIC Rose
Rene (4 Nov 2008) "re: ROSE "They're Back""
Rose, I continue to see the number 153 everywhere (153 is the number for the Rapture) - however - yesterday ALL day for some reason - I was seeing
111 too!

Rene
Lisaleenie (5 Nov 2008) "To Rose Oct 3rd Letter"
Hello Rose, I have seen the numbers 111 everywhere I go, too. Sometimes I have a strong impression to look at the clock, and it will say 11:11 or 1:11 at night. I can?t help but wonder if that is the month and day for the rapture. It?s amazing to me that I?m not the only one who has seen those numbers, too. I still see the numbers 111 all the time, especially in my digital clock. What does it mean? I don?t know, either, but it looks like other doves are getting those numbers, too. Any thoughts? Lisaleenie
1 11 sign
I have also been seeing 11:11 or 1:11 come up as I glance up at the clock both in the morning and night. I looked up Jeremiah 11:11 which states that Judah will be judged," I will bring on them a disaster they can not escape". Is this happening to our country now as we watch an economic meltdown occurring on a daily basis? As I look now the stock market is down almost 600 points! I wonder when total panic sets in as people see their life savings erode in front of their eyes and martial law has to be declared to keep order. I feel more natural disasters are right around the corner. We need to pray for our country.
Bill Kangas
Laura (21 Jan 2009) "ELEVEN "OVERKILL""
Having been baffled at all the 11's that others were noticing - but not I - probably because I am not observant or not looking for that number, I read in our church bulletin that there was a study of "The End Times" that would meet on Sundays at 11 am in Room D-11 at 1111 University Dr. Now I really want to know what all this means!
Laura
Robert Thigpen (28 Jan 2009) "11:11"
Hi, I'm a regular visitor at the website:
http://home.flash.net/~evt/rapture.htm and I believe I've seen all of the letters from five doves on there. I saw the one on there about several people seeing the signs up 11:11 or 1:11 etc. on a clock or something, and I thought that was very interesting. Well I saw those posts on the website a few weeks ago. I've been on the computer tonight for several hours. The TV has been off for atleast 3 hours. I finally decided to take a break from the computer and turn the Television on and as I pointed the remote control to the TV I noticed the cable box read 11:11. I was speechless. I was like that's exactly what the people from five doves said they were seeing.Well as most or all of the other people who've been seeing this, I don't know what to make of it. I believe that God is going to reveal it to me though. Your letters always help to keep my faith high so I wanted to return the favor.We may have guessed the wrong date in the past but I still believe the Rapture is closer than we think.Keep looking upRobert
__Welcome to the Doves, Robert!John
Vincent Joseph (28 Jan 2009) "100 Days & 1111s = Feb 6, 2009 Rapture Watch Day"
Many of us were expecting the 1111s signs we have all been getting these past couple of months to end up this past 1/11/09 with our rapture. But maybe we were just using the wrong calendar. Instead of using our calendar, maybe the 1111s signs, dreams and visions were all pointing to the 11th month and 11th day on the Hebrew Calendar. Which will be next week - Feb. 6, 2009 We have been looking at Oct. 29, 2008 as the beginning of the 70th Week of Daniel. The day Obama gave his worldwide 30-minute speech. From that day to Feb 6, 2009 is 100 days. I looked up this number in Ed Vallowe's biblical math book. The #100 stands for God's Election of Grace & Children of Promise Isaac, a child of promise was born when his father was a HUNDRED years old. Galatians 4:28 says that Isaac was, are the children of promise. The number 100 is connected with Isaac's sowing and reaping, and God's blessing Genesis 26:12 -" Isaac sowed in the land, and received in the same year a HUNDRED fold blessing" Isaac received this HUNDRED fold blessing in the harvest time. In His parable about the tares Jesus said, " The Harvest is the End of the World " then the Lord will gather His wheat (harvest) into His barn. This reaping will be at the end of the Church Age. Jesus identified those He would save as sheep. In Math 18:11-12 the number of sheep are ONE HUNDRED in John 10:16 Jesus said, " His sheep hear His voice, and there shall be ONE FOLD and ONE HUNDRED " By this Jesus is comparing His OWN to SHEEP, which shall be gathered into ONE FOLD. And the number for sheep is ONE HUNDRED it is obvious here that the number ONE HUNDRED stands for us believers in Jesus Christ. Did He leave us a major clue here? Will it be 100 days from Oct. 29, 2008, the beginning of Daniel's 70 Week to both our rapture flight and the start of the Tribulation Judgments on Feb 6, 2009, I think its very possible!!!
Coming of Christ can only occur in 2015!
?Just Thinking Out Loud Here"
No, he doesn?t change his word at all to accommodate... The bottom line is that everybody, including you and me, has our own interpretations. Its all a matter of who thinks they are right according to scripture, and who is not. I do not see the word Tribulation in your phrase "Because thou hast kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the Earth. I 100% believe we are in the 70th week of Daniel. And I believe it started this year... Because if you want to go against the scriptures, you will, if you are saying that the 70th week didn?t start this year 2008... Ill tell you why. The day that the sun turns to dark sackcloth, and the moon to blood as it speaks of during Armageddon, can ONLY occur in 2015. It cannot happen after that, because the next time it does, it?s 50-100 years later. There are no more 4 consecutive eclipses on exact Jewish feast days until 2050 or whatever date it is. If the 2nd coming is in 2050, then the bible was completely wrong when it said that the generation that is alive when Israel becomes a nation, is the generation that will be alive on earth when ALL THINGS are fulfilled. So you see, I am sticking to the scriptures, and the fact of the matter, that the 2nd coming of Christ can only occur in 2015.. There is no way, how, shape or form that it can occur at any other time, because of what the bible specifically says, period. That is it. THE GENERATION THAT IS ALIVE TO SEE ISRAEL BECOME A NATION, IS THE GENERATION THAT WILL BE ALIVE AT THE 2ND COMING OF CHRIST. That CANNOT occur in 2050. It?s impossible. And that is the next time we will see Armageddon symptoms taking place in the sun and the moon, on exact Jewish feast days. With that said, we know for a fact that the 2nd coming is taking place in 2015. This is according to NASA`s charting on the lunar, and solar eclipses on exact Jewish feast days, Pentecost, Passover, Trumpets, and Tabernacles. With that being said, because the 70th week of Daniel is shortened for the elect?s sake, "maybe" it has not started yet. It very well may not have. But I will tell you EXACTLY when it?s going to end. It?s going to end on Yom Kippur 2015...

----------------------------------------------------------------