Monday, January 26, 2009

false prophets are STILL claiming bush is the last president - and claim false prophecies saying he is are not false

Whenever a false prophets prophecies fail one thing is for certain - they will never admit they were false prophecies and they will claim the false prophecies were just "misinterpreted (pretty hard to misinterpret the prophecy that bush was the last president or that the rapture would happen on january 11, 2009)

false prophet Scott Walkington's prophecy that bush was the last president FAILED and he is proven to be a false prophet. false prophet Ron Reese' prophecy that obama confirmed the coventant during his october 29, 2008 infomercial (proving that he is the antimessiah) was a LIE and the prophecy he gave stating the rapture would be on january 11, 2009 was a FALSE PROPHECY.

false prophet 'THEOPHILOS' is stating we need to give the false prophets yet another chance. G-d says one failed prophecy and they are doomed and His followers are not to listen to the false prophets.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


---------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/theophilos126-1.htm
THEOPHILOS (26 Jan 2009) "Bush was the LAST president"

Immediately as Obama was being sworn in, I fled into my prayer closet, sobbing my heart out. While I was crying out to God over what is happening to the U.S., I heard and saw a few things of interest.

First, I saw George Bush, and next to him was a full-length oil painting of George Washington. "Hmm", I thought, "The first president and the last president." I heard the words, "This is the END OF THE AGE OF THE PRESIDENTS. Rejoice, for now the countdown has begun."

Then it began to come into focus in my spirit.
I believe the Lord was showing me that Bush WAS the last president, and I was shown that Obama is just a tool to dismantle the Republic and the Constitution, to bring in the New World Order. America must cease to exist as a sovereign nation, before this can happen. Obama is NOT a president of the United States.

I don't know what will happen next, I don't know if Obama will be thrown out of office and Bush will be reinstated, or not. I think another possibility -- and these are all speculations -- is that a great natural catastrophe or national disaster will occur, and there will not be another president in the White House, legitimate or not. There probably won't even BE a White House.

I believe the jury is still out, where Scott Walkington is concerned. All things may not be as they seem. Sometimes, it takes a while to LOOK BACK and see, "Yes, indeed, it DID happen that way." I don't believe Scott gave a false prophecy, I think he's quite right. We just haven't seen ALL the pieces of the puzzle fit together yet. And by the time they fit together, WE'LL BE GONE!!! Then, who will care about prophecies? (chuckling to myself)

Just as an aside, receiving a prophetic word is really a tricky business; it's the INTERPRETATION of that word that can hang us up. Sometimes God speaks to us in parables. As a personal example, the Lord gave me a strong, LOUD prophetic word in 1982 that Jesus was coming back for the church in 1984. I told everybody. It took another 10 years for me to figure it all out: the Lord was showing me that beginning in 1984 Jesus was coming back to take the church out of the world SYSTEM, ("we are in the world but not OF the world") NOT rapture us to heaven. He was beginning His refining and purification of His bride in 1984. Many, many Christians were put in the fire of testing at that time, myself included. THAT is what He meant. It took ten years for that to become obvious.

Give Scott a chance.
----------------------------------------------------------