Thursday, January 1, 2009

false prophet Drew Simmons, 'Lisa', 'Deanne', 'Rene', 'Bre' - absolutely NO discernment

It is obvious to anyone with discernment that Karen Xandra Peters dream is MADE UP and is not a dream from G-d and yet these false prophets, who have absolutely no clue who this person is, has decided the dream is from G-d and accept it at face value without question about it's legitimacy.

I did not see Karen Xandra Peters ever claiming the dream was from G-d or even mention if she was a Christian or not and yet the false prophets of the five demons ("doves") have accepted it as a real dream and being from G-d??? This is absolute PROOF the five demons ("doves") false prophets are gullible fools and only believe what their itching ears want to believe even if it is MADE UP LIES.

II Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/lisa11-1.htm

Lisa (1 Jan 2009) "Re: My Strange Dream"
Hi Karen,

Welcome! And thank you for sharing your very powerful dream.
So many other's have had similar visions of every event you mentioned.
Most didn't have all the events in one dream as you have.
Well done sister!

There are all events that have been prophesied to come to America
in the closing hours of the Age of Grace.

Our Ron Reese posted a wonderful article on 12-23-08
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2008/ronr1223.htm
naming 11-11 as a very possible date of Sudden Destruction and Rapture.
I would guess your seeing 1-11 on the clock was more divine confirmation of that.

Your dream is probably even more prophetic than you know.
God bless you.

I'd love for you to post the cities.

Shalom
Lisa

=========== I had a very strange dream a week ago and I have not been able to figure it out. I would appreciate it if anyone can give it's interpretation. I rarely ever remember my dreams and when I do, something always happens related to my dream. My dream started when I was falling and then all of a sudden near the bottom I was jerked back up like I was bungy jumping. I bounced two times and then the sky opened up and I saw beneath what was happening on the earth. I saw two large earthquakes and a voice said 'these two earthquakes will splite the United States into two sections' After I saw the two earthquakes I began falling again. As I neared the bottom, I once again was jerked back up and bounced three times again like I was bungy jumping. Then the sky opened once again. I looked down and saw 3 severe floods in the United States and a voice said 'three united states cities will be destroyed by the three floods you just saw' After I saw the three floods I began falling again. This time as I neared the bottom, I bounced four times like I was bungy jumping. The sky opened yet again and I saw what appeared to be four nuclear blasts in the United States and a voice said 'four United States cities will be destroyed by the nuclear blasts you just saw' Then there was a bright light and I heard another voice (different from the first one) that said 'These things will start happening right after the rapture' I then woke up and looked at my clock and it was 1:11 I'm always a sound sleeper and there was nothing happening to have woken me up at that time. Does anyone know what this dream could mean? Could it be a literal dream and the events (of course not the bungy jumping part) happen like I dreamed it? What is the bungy jumping part all about? I've never had a dream like this before. There is one more detail but as I was going to type it in my letter, something told me not to and that it will be given to the person's interpretation I was to believe. I saw which cities were affected although since this was to happen after the rapture and there will be so much other destruction I'm not sure whether I should post them or not. Thanks for all of the posts. It must be exciting to watch all the dates come and go knowing that the rapture is so close and that one day soon, someone will get the right day. Sincerely, Karen Xandra Peters __Welcome to the Doves, Karen!John

========================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/drews11-1.htm
Drew Simmons (1 Jan 2009) "Re: Karen - My Strange Dream"

Karen,
Your dream is very similar to other dreams and visions given to people
the past few decades. You're in good company.
I personally believe, after researching this a while, that America is
Babylon spoken of in Revelation 18 and Jeremiah 50-51. But I realize
this is a difficult concept for many Americans to digest.
Please follow the link to read other dreams and visions similar to yours:
http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/modern
Drew
=======================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/deanne11.htm
Deanne (1 Jan 2009) "Re: Karen Xandra Peters strange dream...."
I have been a lurker for a while too and have never posted, but there were some things that struck me about your dream.The first is the web bot predictions....the first two bungy cord experiences were right in line with what the web bot predictions said......they had predicted twin quakes in the Pacific Northwest that would cause a lot of destruction and services being disrupted. These quakes were supposed to occur mid December. Because these haven't happened the men that run this web bot program are now saying that maybe it was the two other previous quakes that had caused this linguistic language, however, they have alway said that they can be off time wise anyway. The second bungy jump experience also sounds like another of their predictions for 2009.......they are predicting a global coastal event with emphasis on the Eastern coast of the United States. Enough to where George Ure is telling those of us near the coast we might want to buy a boat.....e.g. those of us in Florida.Of another interest is that these webbots have also predicted there will be mass disappearances in early 2009......these men that run this project are not Christian so they have specifically said it isn't the 'rapture', however what they describe sounds exactly like it.......they describe it like a portal that opens up and people just disappear including people in high places of government with staff members around just disappearing. They are now linking this 'maybe' to some stolen device from someone on the run instead though previously hadn't linked this device to this before. In addition they had predicted that there would be an unburdening of evangelical Christians sometime in December, this month where we release our shame....though I think the first word they used was unburdening.As far as your third bungy cord experience, I don't see anything related to the webbots there, but it bears a close resemblence to Scott Walkington's vision. He stated that right before the rapture occurred Jesus showed him that there would be nuclear incidents on the east coast followed by the west coast and then he specifically saw four different cities in the midwest attacked....I believe these were Kansas City, Indianapolis, Chicago and St. Louis. He is also stating that Obama will fail to be inaugurated and that Bush will remain president for some reason, so we can see how this pans out on Jan. 20th.Have no clue if any of this is on the up and up, but I casually watch it. Curious if anyone else has any ideas about your dream.xoxo Deanne__Welcome to the Doves, Deanne!John

========================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/rene11-1.htm
Rene (1 Jan 2009) "re: Karen Peters' Dream"
Karen:

Wow - what an amazing dream you shared with us! Thanks for doing so! I believe that the times you "bounced" up in your dream corresponded to the number of the judgments that God was getting ready to give you - it was His way of EMPHASIZING the number of judgments and their severity AND I also believe it was His way of showing you that you would be UP and AWAY out of danger of being in that particular judgment (hidden in that golden pavilion with the rest of the saints!!!) - for example - before the 2 earthquakes hit the US, you bounced UP TWO times; before the 3 floods, you bounced UP THREE times and before the four nuclear hits, you bounced UP FOUR times! And I am very intrigued that you woke up at 1:11 (see my post earlier on 111). Could it be pointing to January 11th of this year?

Rene

==========================
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2009/bre11.htm
Bre (1 Jan 2009) "Karen Xandra Peters & "My Strange Dream""
Karen, WOW! This dream really grabbed my attention....This is not an interpretation rather am observation....If I had this dream I would take it literally... I think the bungy jumping thing was to make sure you were snapped into paying close attention to what the Lord may have been showing you so you would not think it just another dream....Like I said I am not an interpreter or anything like that but I would think this dream meant something......I have always been a believer that some very catastrophic things were going to occur simultaneously to the rapture so people would believe others disappeared because of the devastation & not the rapture and that would be "the lie" they beleived...Not to mention the dead being raised from the graves usually has an earthquake happen right before in the Bible....So all I can say is WOW!!!! I also want to say welcome to the Doves even though you have been a lurker but you are now a poster...LOL...I usually let Peggy do all the welcoming but this dream of yours pulled my welcome right on out in public..Ha ha :) Love ysiC,Bre

--------------------------------------------------------------