Friday, August 29, 2008

Steve Bacon "A little sin is better than a big sin"

Or maybe my not voting is giving a vote to mccain? How is not voting a vote for obama? Is he running the voting machines this year?

The false prophets try and make you feel guilty for not voting for any resemblence of evil even if it is "less evil". The same type of false prophets justify their sin by saying "my sin is not that bad - I didn't murder anyone" and other such justification for their continued wickedness.

If you vote for evil (even "less evil") you are still voting for evil. Just like if you sin ("just a little sin") you are still sinning. Do not let the false prophets bully you into compromising your beliefs!

----------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/steveb829.htm
Steve Bacon (29 Aug 2008) "RE: Mark K...VOTE"
I agree with you Mark... I don't like either candidate but This person is going to run our country and I would rather VOTE for someone that :doesn't want to kill babiessupports Israel Keeps my taxes lowetc...I would love to vote for a God loving and God fearing candidate but we didn't get one...Not voting Is the same as voting, believe it or not... Not voting for John is really giving one vote to Obama.

-------------------------------------