Saturday, August 23, 2008

Self centered false prophet Tony Ellsworth

I cannot believe anyone is so self centered and such an egomaniac to think that prophecy centers around them (or even thinks it centers around the democrtatic national convention) This false prophet is so self centered it is a wonder that any site that even remotely claims to be Christian would post this trash. Yet, once again, the five demons ("doves") does so:

-------------------------------------------------------

Tony Ellsworth (23 Aug 2008)
"Change of Command"

One range of dates I’ve got my eye on is August 24th – 28th…

1989 and my time in the Navy were significant personal testimony for me. I’ve written all this out and it is in the Appendix section of “Midnight Shout!” for reading.

Very brief recap…I was on “watch” during this time and then even though I was unqualified and “not recommended” during a middle of the night watch the Captain called my name and for the rest of my time in the Navy I worked in his office and was his “phone-talker” for GQ (wartime operations, communication of Captain’s orders for the ship). Before I got out of the Navy The Captain awarded me with Sailor of the Quarter which I was given on the flight deck on Rosh Hashanah 1989.

Lunar cycles last 19 years and we are on nearly the same exact date cycle as 1989. Rosh Hashanah will be on the same date.

I have copies of my ship’s itinerary from these dates. There was a change of command ceremony for Comphibron Seven on August 24th and then my ship (for the Captain) on August 28th. I got out of the Navy before Desert Storm (Babylon war) began and then my ship was the 1st one over. My wife’s brother who is a Marine since that time has served in Iraq and was on the same ship I was on.

My wife & I are both very fond of Denver, but mostly the Broncos and the mountains outside of it. She lived in the mountains for 8 years and whenever we have a chance we like to go up there together. Its where our honeymoon was!

The Democratic Convention will be taking place on nearly these same range of dates – August 24th – 28th.

http://www.demconvention.com/

The “interfaith” gathering takes place on Sunday August 24th and then on August 28th Barak Obama is awarded the Democratic nomination.

…I’ll be watching closely.

Blessings,
Tony

----------------------------------------------------------