Friday, August 22, 2008

false prophet Diane Gilbert "confirms" her dream is from G-d

Of course if the rapture doesn't happen this year, she will apply her dream to next year (and so on, and so on, and so on) Either that or satan is allowed to place so-called"confirmations" in dreams in order for G-d to see if they will follow false dreams or follow Him through His word.

Ms. Gilbert claims her dream is "confirmed to be from G-d" because she dreamed about the same color as a description in the bible (sapphire blue)

The five demons ("doves") accept this as a prophecy from G-d because of the phony confirmation. If I had a nickel for every time something on the five demons site was "confirmed by G-d" and failed, I would be very wealthy. G-d does not lie - the five demons are mocking G-d and He will not leave this unpunished.

-------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/dianeg822.htm
Diane Gilbert (22 Aug 2008)

"THE END OF THE CHURCH AGE IS COMING"

THE END OF THE CHURCH AGE IS COMING

Dear Doves, I’d like to share with you a vision I had just before Rosh Hashanah last year. Everyone was excited and looking forward to the rapture at that time, praying and watching. During one of my prayer times, I was praying about Rosh Hashanah and saw a very interesting vision. I thought it applied to Rosh Hashanah last year. Obviously it did not. I sure hope it applies to Rosh Hashanah this year.

I saw the day of Rosh Hashanah like a big, solid wall. On the Left side of the wall, I saw all the gentiles of the world, and they were a mass of humanity up against that wall, and they could go no further. They looked like the dull color of a brown paper bag.

The church was not in that mass of gentiles, it was nowhere in sight. I did not see the rapture take place, but I presume the church was already in heaven; where else could it be, if it was not on earth?

On the Right side of the wall was the Jewish New Year, and it was only Israel, which I understood meant God would be dealing with Israel again, front and center on the world stage. The wall represented the barrier dividing the church age from the beginning of the Jewish New Year, the time exclusively for the Jews and Israel.

I want to emphasize what was so imperative in this vision. The Lord made it clear to me that the gentiles (and the church) ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT ENTER ROSH HASHANAH -- THE JEWISH NEW YEAR, not by a split second. That wall was very final and very definite.

What I “saw” on the Right side of the wall, which represented Israel, was a flat surface. It was shiny, very highly polished, and was a beautiful shade of dark blue. It wasn’t the blue color of Israel’s flag, so I really didn’t know what it represented.

Just a few days ago, I was doing a bible study looking up key verses in the OT about the last 3 Jewish feasts of the year. I ran across a verse that absolutely blew me away.

Exodus 24:9, 10 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.

I didn’t remember that verse when I saw that vision. The dark blue shiny, flat surface that I saw in my vision matched the description of “something like a pavement made of sapphire” that was under God’s feet in Exodus 24:10. That's the color I saw: SAPPHIRE BLUE!!!

That is a good confirmation that this really did come from God.

So, Dear Doves, we MUST be gone BEFORE Rosh Hashanah begins!

I am awfully excited about this!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------