Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jim Bramlett - Two Faced Hypocrite

Once again, Jim Bramlett has shown he is two faced - claims people are idiots for making predictions he says are false yet he has conjured up rapture date predictions that have always failed and he bad mouths those who do not believe his false predictions. I guess he thinks it is okay for him to give false prophecies and not others??? He cannot even see that he, and many of the other five "doves" look just as looney as the ones he is critisizing for making prophecies that are doomed to fail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/jim87-1.htm

Dear friends: Okay, I’ve had it. I have held back long enough. I am going to speak out. I may be proved wrong, and if so, I will eat my words, but right now I just have to speak my mind against what I consider to be a form of lunacy. In the past 2-3 months I have read about three different, independent, supposedly reliable predictions that disaster is coming in September 2008. One report says that martial law is “planned” to be declared on September 13. Also predicted is World War III and/or the collapse of the American economy is “planned” (by the powers that be) at about that same time. .......................... (etc.)

----------------------------------------------------------------