Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Don Wise - another one of the numerologist / false prophets from the five demons ("doves")

As long as the numbers come from scripture the false prophets claim their numerology is acceptable to G-d even though He says to not participate in numerology or divination. Unfortunately most people believe the false prophets lies and ignore what G-d says about it.

--------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/donwise826.htm
Monday 25 August 2008 1157John, I am sure you are as always busy. In my reading I came across this set of numbers. For now my question for you, is if you are familiar with them as a group, a sequence, or in any manner. If so I would enjoy knowing your thoughts or any comments you might have though it is not necessary. According to the source of the article they were derived from scripture.396417528639741852 I have nothing to post but please feel free to forward the question to those you think might have any thoughts or insights regarding this. I appreciate it. As always I pray all may be well with you and yours. Thank you so much, Don Wise dwdonwise@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------