Friday, August 22, 2008

Rick Wynn reinterprets the bible to fit his own views - promotes other false prophets

Not only does Rick Wynn reinterpret the bible to fit his own views, he also promotes other false prophets and calls them true prophets of G-d. How does anyone accept that this garbage is from G-d??? Is there NO discernment at all on the five demons ("doves") site???

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/rickwynn822.htm

I can't help but wonder if these past 10 years (since 1998) has been that prophetic 10 days of tribulation Jesus spoke of in Revelation 2:10 culminating in the next 40 days (as of today) on Rosh Hashanah where perhaps Jesus will "snatch" up the saints. If the rapture does occur on or before Rosh Hashanah, I don't see how the 10 days could fit between that Holy Day and Yom Kippur concerning the rapture.

.......................................
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/rickwynn822-1.htm

Hello Brother Riley,

Thank you for your encouraging words. I receive it as comformation that I am on track with God. You are one of very few people today that I trust whom speak only God's truth via the Holy Spirit. So when you speak, I am all ears. If you acknowledge God in me then I am confident that the Lord is manifesting the Holy Spirit in me. Through Him I am, without Him I am nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------