Friday, August 15, 2008

Peggy McIlveene & John Tng - license plate false prophets

One has to wonder if there is anyone that is ALLOWED to post on the five demons ("doves") site that has ANY discernment.

Anyone who believes this garbage has best prepare for the tribulation because they will still be here. Anyone who believes this garbage is WILLFULLY DECEIVED

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/peggym815-5.htm

Hi, precious Doves… and especially John Tng!
I was traveling on the freeway to work this morning, and I was right behind a van with Texas license plate 280TNG. You can only imagine how quickly the TNG on the end got my attention! :) I’ve never in my life seen another with that suffix.
Love from your sister in Yahshua!
Peggywww.his-forever.com
__
Wow! Thanks, Peggy. You got my attention! :)The number 280 is VERY SIGNIFICANT (see my article here) and the timing of its appearance is also VERY SIGNIFICANT as far as I am concerned. Today is day 226 -- the golden day of 2008! (see another of my article here)
John
--------------------------------------------------------