Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ola Ilori - Teenager's dream will force Messiah Yeshua to return

Why is it that people give significance to dreams and visions even when they contradict scripture or give dates and times??? And why do they believe every dream posted is from G-d when the dream could very well be from a satanist or new ager?

Whatever happened to the dream three years ago by a child who said Yeshua was going to return THAT year??? Why do people put more faith in dreams and numerology than they do in Messiah Yeshua when He said 'I will return at a time you think not' ???

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Mat. 24:36).

"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" (Mat. 24:42).

"Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh" (Mat. 24:44)


"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh" (Mat. 25:13)

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2008/ola826.htm

Ola Ilori (26 Aug 2008) "TEENAGER SHOWN TIMELINE OF DANIEL'S 70TH WEEK"
Hi Doves,

In August last year a young teenager, I believe he was 14 years old at the time, posted the following dream. He knows very little about Daniel's final week. He appears to be shown by the Lord that Daniel's final week will start in 2008 and end in 2015.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few years ago, I had this dream that I think might be prophetic. Actually, it was more like a dream within a dream, because I either woke up or the dream changed and I had this vision type thing. It started when I began to hear this weird but peaceful music. Then I saw what looked like a man, who I asumed was Jesus (or maybe an angel) because of his appearance and the way he talked. He wore a robe and there were stars all around him, and (I know this sound crazy) what look like straw or hay. I am sad to say I can't really remember everything he said, but I think he was telling me that I shouln't be afraid because he had protected me in the past and still would in the future. But I also know I heard "fifteen years," which he said with great emphasis, possibly several times. Then he said, "I will be with you always, even to the end of the age," and I woke up. I can't say how I knew this, but I think the .... end time would start sometime when I am 15 and the End would come in 2015, exactly 7 years later. I thought this was strange because lots of prophecy teachers say the end time "tribulation" will last 7 years. I woke up feeling very calm and not like anything weird had happened. I've also been observing some current world events and think it's very plausible that the final seven years will start in 2008.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe the rapture will occur on the 21st of October 2008. Daniel's final week will then be from the 22nd of October 2008 to the 5th of October 2015.

The Lord is using every available means to reveal how close we are to the end of this age!

Lets continue to watch.

Ola.

--------------------------------------------------