Saturday, February 28, 2009

false prophet "pastor" F.M. Riley - total and complete HYPOCRITE

false prophet "pastor" FM Riley is a total and complete HYPOCRITE. He does not listen to others that come to him to share the truth - calling there biblical understanding an "interpretation" and being "dogmatic" yet he shoves his false mprophecies and false teachings down people's throats and calling them "attackers of the brethren" when they say something against his unbiblical and satanic numerology and false prophecies.

One thing that false prophet "pastor" FM Riley is right about - HE will be judged according to what G-d says and not his satanic and unbiblical mistranslations of it!
But do I “reprove and rebuke” some people? I SURE DO! I’m guilty! When a person claiming to be a “Christian” approaches me in a proud, haughty, dogmatic, smart alec, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, know-it-all attitude, and tries to shove their theory, opinion, idea, fantasy, feeling, or even their “interpretation” down my throat and force me to believe it, I’m going to get in their eyes like onions. In fact, a few such people who have tried such tactics with me have found out they had a tiger by the tail, and were more than glad when they could turn me loose.
"pastor" FM Riley's false prophecies:
http://falseprophetwatch.blogspot.com/2009/01/false-prophet-pastor-fm-riley-calls.html

http://heartdaughter.com/overcomers/index.php?action=printpage;topic=1467.0

http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm
1994 In the book "1994 the Year of Destiny" F. M. Riley foretold of God's plan to rapture His people. The name of his ministry is The Last Call and he operates out of Missouri.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2008/fmriley510.htm

false prophet "pastor" FM Riley is GUILTY of everything that HE claims false prophets do - including lifting scripture out of context and explaining away obvious meaning of scripture and giving it a meaning not warranted --- like when he claims we can know the day Aand the hour of the rapture when Messiah Yeshua clearly says we cannot.

--------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/fmriley228.htm

F.M. Riley (28 Feb 2009) "My answer - Frank Molver - Marianne Haworth"
My Answer…..

To Frank Molver, Marianne Haworth, the Doves, and any others concerned…..

“I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, Who shall judge the quick and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom;

Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, , I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but all them also that love His appearing.”
2 Timothy 4:1-8

Those brothers and sisters in Christ who actually know me personally, or through the ministry the Lord called me into some 54 years ago, know that I am a very easy going fellow who loves life, loves the Lord, loves God’s Word, and loves God’s people. I am very easy to get along with, like and enjoy people, and make friends easily. I go out of my way to be tolerant, longsuffering, and loving towards my fellow man, and especially towards my fellow believers. My goal as a child of God, especially as a “man of God,” is not to drive people away, but rather to help them find the Lord for themselves, or as believers to help them grow in the grace and knowledge of God’s Word. Anyone who knows me well will gladly verify these statements.

Therefore I am not at all easily provoked, and am willing to listen to, study, and discuss any Biblical subject with a fellow believer as long as the discussion is carried on as “equals” in a kind, humble, quiet, loving, Christian spirit of respect for one another.

I have never at anytime during my entire ministry ever taught, preached, insisted on, or “belittled” any living human being for not believing what I believe. No one on the face of this earth is obligated to believe what I believe. I often teach and preach this truth right from the pulpit, and have done so throughout my ministry as many can testify who have set under my ministry. Any person who believes something just because some preacher said it was that way is just asking to be deceived. Acts 17:10-11 is still in the Bible, and those who claim to be God’s people ought to start emulating the example instead of just talking about it.
However, every person who claims to be a “Christian” or a “child of God” is obligated to believe what the inspired Word of God actually and literally says and teaches. The Lord Jesus Christ Himself made this explicitly clear in John 12:47-48. Those who refuse to do so will be judged by and according to the very Word of our Lord which they have rejected. Without exception!

I have been accused of “belittling” those who don’t agree with me. I say without reservation that the accusation is false. I have never been guilty of doing such, and by the grace of God, will not be guilty of it in the future. I put forth God’s Word in my teaching, preaching, and my Bible studies, and people are free to receive it or reject it. I have never tried to force my beliefs on anyone at any time, but always to speak “the truth in love,” Ephesians 4:15. Such an accusation against me is simply not true, and I refuse to accept such an accusation. Let my critics bear the guilt of it themselves.

But do I “reprove and rebuke” some people? I SURE DO! I’m guilty! When a person claiming to be a “Christian” approaches me in a proud, haughty, dogmatic, smart alec, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, know-it-all attitude, and tries to shove their theory, opinion, idea, fantasy, feeling, or even their “interpretation” down my throat and force me to believe it, I’m going to get in their eyes like onions. In fact, a few such people who have tried such tactics with me have found out they had a tiger by the tail, and were more than glad when they could turn me loose.

I serve notice right here and now to whomever it may concern….. I believe and, to the best of my ability, seek to live by what God’s Word actually and literally says and teaches, only by God’s Word, and strictly by God’s Word. That is why in every Bible study I write, my statements and points are backed up by book, chapter, and verse to prove my statements and points, and so that my readers can study the Scripture references for themselves to see if I have presented the truth. I have consistently followed this practice throughout the 54 years of my ministry, and I have no plans to change now. Early in the ministry I read 1 Thessalonians 5:21 and believed it, and ask the Lord for the grace to help me to always practice it. He is faithful!

Further, I am absolutely opposed to those who claim to be “Christians” misusing God’s precious Word by lifting Scriptures out of context, ignoring the context, explaining away the obvious meaning of Scriptures and giving them some meaning not warranted by either the Scripture or the context, or totally ignoring those Scriptures which would be detrimental to some hare brained theory, idea, opinion, fantasy, feeling, or “interpretation” they want to palm off on people, usually without any real Scriptural proof to support what they are teaching.

I believe just such situations as described above are exactly why the inspired Apostle told the young preacher, Timothy, to “Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort….,” 2 Timothy 4:2. Sadly, we have arrived at a time of gross apostasy in Christian history when some today who “profess” to be “Christians” no longer have any desire to “endure sound doctrine.” Instead of staying true to God’s Word, some today want to “pick and choose” their beliefs and throw out or ignore the rest of God’s Word. Such is nothing less than an act of idolatry, as such people today seek to “create God in their image, after their likeness,” a total reversal of the role between God and man. It is these kind of people whom I “reprove, rebuke, and exhort,” and I shall continue to do so as long as my precious Lord gives to me the breath of life. If my critics want to accuse me of “belittling” such people, then so be it! Those who don’t like me “reproving and rebuking” such people can take their problem to the Lord. I won’t lose a wink of sleep over it.

Is this statement clear enough for everyone to understand?

Pastor F. M. Riley

---------------------------------------------------------------------