Saturday, February 7, 2009

false prophet Anne E. Crews will telly you whatever story you want to hear - as long as you buy her book

.
2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.


II Tim 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

-------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/annec27.htm

Anne E. Crews (7 Feb 2009) "Bible and Numbers, the book about 9/11 in numbers!"

HiI was emailed the following dream from your website:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/cecilia25-1.htmWhen I read it, and considering the dream I had 3 nights ago, it all fits together! You would love my book! God has showed how He has encoded 9/11 with the Rapture of the Church!That's what struck me because in the above dream, the number 119 and the number 911 occur and the Lord says they are connected to the Rapture!You mention also the number 4! I agree! There is something about the number 4!My book (Bible and Numbers/Tate Publishers, Mustang/Oklahoma), about the Rapture was released on... Ascension Day 2008!!!! and is encoded with Chernobyl, and we know that reactor NUMBER 4 DEFAULTED AT CHERNOBYL!!!See???Now watch this: the other day, I was watching The China Syndrome (made 7 years BEFORE 1984, 7 like the 7 prophetic years of the Tribulation, very symbolic!) and in the movie, PUMP NUMBER 4 IS IN CAUSE!!!Plus the name of the main character, Kimberly Wells (166, encoded!) starts with the letters KI (11th and 9th letters)!! That reminded me of Hurricane IK-e during the week of the --- 7th! anniversary of 9/11!! Hurricane, whirlwind, Rapture!I once was "taken away" in a dream after I had preached the Gospel to a friend of mine in the dream by the Holy Spirit and boy, His wind goes through your body and is so strong it literally picks you up like a whirlwind! So will it be during the Rapture!!!During the movie, they had the Superbowl and who showed up triumphantly? The crew of the plane that landed on the Hudson River! )1) the plane crashed in the water yet no one died (Paul' s shipwreck in Acts!)(276 rescued with Paul, 276 encoded with rapture!)2) 153 people on board! 153 = main number of Rapture, encoded!3) Hudson River = 153!4) 153 encoded with 9/11When the crew made its entrance, guess what time it was???? 9:11 PM!!!Again, you can buy my book online. Codes keep coming in, each in its due time; these codes keep confirming the codes mentioned in our book! There is so much to talk about, but now I see numbers everywhere!3 nights ago I dreamt I was in a garage eating fruit when my enemy finally broke open the garage door, triumphant. Before I could say anything, the garage disappeared and a general came to me; I knew he was a general. Did not count the stars because they were too many! He was dressed in HQ beige outfit with cap and short sleeves. As if he had been planning combat, and fighting in the desert/Babylon, which is like synagogue of Satan, fallen men aided with fallen angels. He looked seasoned, tanned, muscular,all-knowing, busy, fine stratege, all-seeing, every star was who he was, and he was the stars. They were his titles, his crowns! He had deserved them just like Jesus' scars are His very essence, do you see? He was loving, and came to me and took me in his arms and kissed me and told me he had not forgotten about me, that he knew I had called, etc. He was just busy like coming in from a respite between 2 battles, as he was "pitching in" like never before, for times ARE short. He was an overcomer, and he would not make any "quarter" with his enemy! 2 Thessalonians 1:8 "In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:" (KJV)That confirms/completes a draem I had back in 1983 about Jesus telling me "it is not because I did not want, but I had no time; but now I am going to take care of you!"God bless youAnne E. Crews (God has encoded my initials with 153 since they are 1,5, and 3rd letters! __Welcome to the Doves, Anne!John
-------------------------------------------------------------