Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Deceived false prophet 'Eva' KNOWS false prophet John Tng, owner of the five demons ("doves") web site is using numerology

numerology is forbidden by G-d. he calls it an abomination. The false prophets of the five demons ("doves") web site, including its satanic owner John Tng, justifies using numerology by claiming "G-d invented numbers" and other such garbage. They ignore the verses that G-d has forbidden numerology and divination.

Deceived false prophet 'Eva' KNOWS that the satanist John Tng uses numerology yet is deceived into thinking it is acceptable to G-d. She also believes the "Spirit of G-d" is showing her the numerology is from G-d - which is absolute blasphemy.

numerology originated in babylon and is a pagan practice.

numerology 
–noun
the study of numbers, as the figures designating the year of one's birth, to determine their supposed influence on one's life, future, etc.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

--------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/eva24.htm
Eva (4 Feb 2009) "WOW John!! what a post!!"
I of course am not knowledgeable in numbers but I do know what the spirit of God tells me and I have to say John your post brought tears to my eyes! as I scrolled down the page (not fully understanding the all numerology) I did understand where you say the man of change is absolutly the beast!!! there had been many questions in my spirit concernig Obama and your post today has truly answered my many "spirit questions"Thank you for your awesome post and for taking the time to sound the alarm! Blessings,Eva__Glad you liked it, Eva!John

-----------------------------------------------------