Monday, February 2, 2009

false prophet "pastor" F.M. Riley begging for money

.
false prophet "pastor" FM Riley prophecied the rapture would be in june 2008 and called those who did not believe his false prophecies "mockers" because they would not follow him or believe his false prophecies.

2 Peter 2
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.


Deuteronomy 13
1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.


------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/jackp22.htm

Jack Parrish (2 Feb 2009)"#1624, 1/31/2009 = Pastor F M Riley needs financial help again."
January 31, 2009 [#1624]
Dear John Tng,and Doves, and other compassionate Christians,

Please post this, Brother John. Pastor F M Riley needs financial help again. We are most grateful for all of the generous responses, as he so eloquently and clearly acknowledged in his "Letter of Appreciation"below.

He has, however, miscalculated in that he was only able to clear all past debts, but he did not allow enough for his every day needs. His Social Security check is not adequate to cover all of his every day financial needs. His heart doctor may never release him to any kind of employment, and I ask you who would hire an almost 75 year old person recovering from a massive heart attack and a quintuple bypass?

Many of you may not know that Pastor and Mrs Riley were forced to move from a "double wide" trailer and now live in a 47-foot RV. Considering all that he is still able to accomplish for the Lord, only Divine intervention could possibly be the answer.

Please pray about sending whatever you can for current and future living expenses, and please remember his Last Call Gospel Ministry whenever you can. Here's the address:
Pastor F M Riley, or
[address removed]

Warmest regards, with the love of Christ Jesus,
Jack Parrish
[address removed]


========== ============ ============ ===============
November 20, 2008 [#1607]
A Letter of Appreciation
Dearly beloved brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am writing this letter to express my heartfelt appreciation to everyone who responded to the request for financial aid made by Brother Jack Parrish on my behalf. I appreciate Brother Parrish taking it upon himself to make such a request, for I would never have personally made it. In view of the situation I was in, I have to believe that he was prompted by the Holy Spirit and love for me as a brother in Christ. His care and thoughtfulness for me is deeply appreciated.

I want to tell the “Doves” and “lurkers” that my needs have been met and exceeded. I deeply appreciate all those who sent love offerings to help meet my needs. In the days ahead I want to send a personal letter of thanks to each person who shared their blessings with me. But for right now I am taking this means to thank everyone for your love, kindness, and help. I have been overwhelmed and driven to tears of gratitude and praise by the outpouring of generosity on the part of God’s dear people. I know that God’s Word is true and I praise Him for it. “Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21.

Folks, I have been a “poor” preacher throughout the 54 years of ministry the Lord graciously called me into. This is neither a complaint nor a boast. It is just a statement of fact. I have always pastored smaller churches that I felt truly wanted to hear the Word of God. In order to support myself and my family I worked at whatever secular job the Lord provided for me. Anytime the Lord blessed with an excess of funds, I invested it in sending God’s Word out to others. As I look back across the years, I have no regrets. As a God called preacher, I never wanted to have even the appearance of being “greedy of filthy lucre,” 1 Timothy 3:3. Over the years I have literally “run backwards” where money was involved to avoid such an appearance.

I share the above with you dear folks so that you will understand when I ask you, Please do not send any more offerings to meet my personal needs. My needs have been met. I am always grateful for offerings designated for the Last Call Gospel Ministry, which are used to send out God’s Word all over the world, and such offerings will continue to be appreciated.

But as I look around this present sin cursed world I see so many of God’s people who need help. I have watched the news on TV and cried for those in California who have lost their homes. I am sure some of them must have been true believers. My heart has cried out to God for mercy for all those, especially God’s children, whose homes have been swept away in the floods that have occurred in certain areas in our country, and where vicious tornadoes have destroyed homes and lives. Folks, these people need our help too. And I often shed tears and pray for those who write to Five Doves requesting prayer and help for various sicknesses and tragedies. I know that you dear people will find others who need help as you seek God’s will for His leadership. Remember what our Lord said, “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another,” John 13:35.

As I view world events, it is obvious that very soon now this entire world economy is going to collapse and money will become worthless. Let God’s people [true believers] again learn the value of covenanting together to help one another in the true love of Christ. This is all that will truly count in the days ahead until our Lord comes for us.

But be encouraged! No matter how hard things get in the very near future, our Lord knows our situation and He cares for His people. We are not in the Tribulation! Before it begins, He will come for us as He has promised, John 14:1-3; Revelation 3:10. Just look up, trust the Lord, and rejoice in the “blessed hope” that is set before us.

God bless each and every one of you dear people who “walk in truth,” 3 John 4. Thank you again, and please keep me in your prayers.

Pastor F. M. Riley

------------------------------------------------------------------