Friday, February 20, 2009

new age false prophet Anthea Barnardo posts demonic prophecies on five demons ("doves") web site

false prophet Anthea Barnardo is well known in new age circles for channeling demonic spirits and posting demonic visions. I'm not surprised they are now posting on the five demons ("doves") web site since the five demons site is demonic and demon infested.

This fruitcake false prophet is STILL claiming the "end of the dispensation" was in 2008. Can't these demon possessed FOOLS admit that their demons were WRONG???

Deuteronomy 13
1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.


-----------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2009/antheab220.htm

Anthea Barnardo (20 Feb 2009) "2008 was not a deception"

Dear John and all you Beloved of Christ on Fivedoves

Please pray with us and see if your spirit witnesses with the following?

2008 was not a deception

Like most of you we were very confused when 2008 went by without the quickening we are so expectantly waiting for. There were so many indications of 2008 being the year, so many things that seemed to confirm that. If we just think of all the ways John happened onto 2008 time and again. And so many others had personal confirmations. We could not understand the year passing without something huge happening. But still, what we expected did not happen. Could all of us have been deceived? While praying that God would keep us from deception?

In our fellowship the Lord even gave us a word: 'I did not mislead you'. But how then do we have to understand it all?

Then last week someone forwarded us a prophetic word by Susan Cummings. When we read 'The rising of My body has begun' it was as if the floodlights went on!

In the series of visions given to a 14-year old boy in 2007 (
www.insearchoftruth.info) the Lord showed a 'calling away' before hard times come upon those who are left behind. We understood that at the time as being the 'quickening', when we would receive resurrection bodies, being united with the Lord in all reality. But we now realize that it is only the prelude to the quickening. Some sheep follow the Shepherd walking away from the rest and only after some time disappear from view. Some boats hear the call to come to the harbour and respond, leaving the rest behind. Then they sail away, slowly disappearing from view.

We now believe that is what started in 2008 (maybe at Pentecost, past. Riley). Those who are heavenly minded and love the Lord above all else follow Him closely and they have started to move away from the rest who are still bound by earthly things. Like the 5 wise virgins who responded to the midnight call and went out to meet the Bridegroom, while the 5 foolish ones walked in another direction.

Elijah is another example. From the time he knew God was going to come fetch him, he had to walk to Gilgal, then to Bethel, then to Jericho, then to the Jordan, through the Jordan and then suddenly it happened – God came for him.

So take heart, Doves, as we closely follow the Lord, yearning for Him to be revealed in glory, the quickening can happen any moment!

We can also liken it to the process of birth. When the time comes for a baby to be born, no-one can say how long the birthing process will take. Sometimes it happens within an hour or two, sometimes it takes a whole day or even longer. Folks, the process has started for this baby of Rev. 12 to be born. We are moving through the narrow birth canal, we are squeezed from all sides. We have no other interest than to be born. Soon we will come into the Light of His glory! Don't give up. We were not deceived, we have just confused the transition process with the final result. It is coming! And soon! We are on short finals!

See you before the Throne shortly!

Love and blessings
Anthea Barnardo

(PS: The Lord has also confirmed more than once that the end of this dispensation is 2018, and from the visions we learn that the 'calling away' happens 10½ years before that, which then also means 2008.)
SUSAN CUMMINGS
In The Image Of His Glory MinistriesPenfield, NY 14526
www.intheimageofhisglory.com - new website!
February 7, 2009
My Children, I have drawn you here by My Spirit, this day. I have drawn you into that place with Me, into that cleft with Me, that you would abide with Me, that you would abide and sit with Me, and be taking a part of Me today. I have called you, I have set you apart this day. My Children, I have given you great favor. I have given you favor. I have released favor to you. My Children, there is much that I have required of you. There is much that I have caused you to walk in that was hard and that was requiring much. And you have felt the pain, and you have felt the loneliness, and you have felt the pressure of walking in that place. But I say you have divine grace. You have divine grace to walk uprightly before My Face. My Children, I have called you here. I have set you here. I have marked you by My Spirit. I have placed you on My Watch. I have called you. I have called you to seek My Face. I have called you to show My People the way, to guide them, to guide them and bring them along the way, to bring them to Me, each and every day. I have put this within your spirit. I have birthed this within your heart. It is not born of you. It was not born of you, but I have increased it, measure by measure. I have poured My Heart into you, and I have caused you to come deeper into My Heart, deeper into My heart. That is where My Vision will start, is deep in My Heart. I am calling you to walk deeper into Me. Walk deeper into My Heart, for that is where the birthing of My Vision will start, as you walk in My Heart, as you walk further in, as you catch the Vision of the passion that I have for My people, as you catch the vision of the pain that is in My people, and that it is in My Heart, because of the condition of My People, because of the condition of My House. But I say, My Children, I have caused you to stand in your place. I have placed you here. And it is My desire that you would walk without fear. Do not fear those things that are to come. Do not fear those things that have just begun, for there are many things that will come in this year. There are many things that will come in the years ahead. There are many pressures and trials and travails that will come, each month, each week, each day, each hour. But I say, you were born of above. You were born from above. You were born from above. You are like My Spirit, you will come here, and you will go there. And you will move as I move you. And you will be without burden or care. For I have caused you to walk higher with Me. Higher with Me. You are not to be burdened with the things below. You are to be burdened with My Heart. You are to be burdened with those things that I put upon you. You are to bear the burdens from the Spirit. You are to bear the burdens that I place upon you when you are with Me. For you are not to bear the burdens and the iniquity. I never called you to bear the sins and the iniquities. I never called you to do this, for My Son did it all. I say, drop those things. Let go of those things that would weigh you down. Let go of those things that go on around you. And put your eyes on me, for I have called you to walk in liberty. I’ve called you to walk as I walk, in the earth. And you are part of My Body. You are a part of My Body that is only now giving birth. You are part of My Body, and you will help them, and you will guide them, and you will bring them in, and you will set them in their place. For I have a People. I have a People in this hour. I have a People not of this earth. I have a People not of their spirit. I have a People that are Mine, of My Spirit, that are born of above, that I have fashioned in the earth, and that are awakening, and that are rising, and that are standing in Me. And I say that I am calling you to knit them to Me. I am calling you to form them into Me. I am calling you to bring them in. I say, My Children, it’s only beginning. It’s only beginning. You are seeing the rising. You are seeing the rising. You are seeing the rising. My people are beginning to rise. They are beginning to stretch their faith. They are beginning to reach out to Me. You are beginning to see My Body rise from that place of the ashes, and of the debris. You are beginning to see My Body rise, and they will increase, they will rise. They will begin to despise those things that have bound them. They will begin to despise those things that have caused them to be weak. They will begin to despise those things that have distracted them. They will begin to despise those things that have allured them, and they will finally throw them off. They will finally throw off those things and be rid of those things, and they will reach out unto Me, and surely My Spirit would lift them up. Surely My Spirit would set them free. Surely My Spirit would heal them this day. I say, the Rising has begun. The Rising of My Body has begun. You are here to see it. You are here to know that you are to be it. You are called as part of My Body, My Children. For I have ordained this day and hour. I have ordained this day and hour. I have ordained this day and hour. And even in your City, I have ordained this day and hour. And those that would reach up unto Me and cry out to Me, I will lift them. I will lift them. I will lift them. And into their eyes will go My Light. And into their ears will go My Light. And into their mouths will go My Light, and into their hands, and their hearts, and their feet. And they will become Light. And they will become Light, for My Spirit has Mercy in this Hour. I have mercy in this hour, for those that would call unto Me. I will have mercy in this hour, for those that cry out to Me. I have mercy in this hour, for those that look for Me. I say, I have mercy in this Hour. I say, but when My Mercy passes, I say, then that will be the end of the classes. I say, that will be the end of the classes. But while My Mercy is passing, you will be raising up My people. You will be assigned, and you will be sent, and you will come and you will go, and you will move in My greater flow. For this Hour has begun. Oh My Children, do not fear the Hour. Do not fear the news. Do not fear the events that will come. Do not fear the wars that will come. Do not fear the turmoil and the wars, even in your own nation. Do not fear the even the dividing that will come in your nation. Do not fear those things. But you are to stand and to be My Light. You are to stand and to reach and to join and to merge, and to bring the union and the fusion that I have shared with you. You are to unite My People. You are to help them to stand. You are to help them to see. You are to help them to hear, and to follow Me. I say, My Children, there will be waves, and waves, and waves of upheavals, waves, and waves, and waves of unrest, waves, and waves, and waves of agitations, waves, and waves, and waves of even subjugation- where people will lord over others, and others would lord over others. And you will see much unrest, and you will see much turmoil. But that’s all part of My Spirit shaking and breaking the bands and loosing those things that have held My People down. And you will see much fear this year. You will see much unrest, as I shake the People to choose, to choose, to choose. But I say, do not fear the unrest that will come to your lands. Do not fear the unrest, for know that it is going deeper, by My own hands. I’m going deeper, and I am causing the foundations to break. And I am causing those things that have held the People bound to break. And they will choose in their unrest. They will choose in their fear. They will choose in their bonds. They will choose this year. They will choose to come out of those things and be free. They will choose, for I have seen the depth of the captivity. I have seen the depth of the bondage. I have seen the depth of those things that have held them in chains. But I must shake them free. I must break them free. I must cause the upheavals to come in order to loosen those things down in the foundations. But, I say, it has begun. And you are not to fear those things, but you are to look upon them as a Move of My Hand, as I sweep across this land. And all that say yes to Me, and all that reach out to me, I will deliver them. I will heal them, and I will set them free. This is the Hour I said that you would see, that you would stand, and that you would go forth by My command. Do not hold back. Do not shrink back. Do not worry and doubt. And do not be in fear of those things that will come greatly this year, Oh, for even the darkness would rage, I say, turn the page. Turn the page, and look and see those things that I will do. For I have greater things I will do. I have greater things. All you have to do is turn the page, and read and see, those things that I told you I would do. And even those things that you will decree. I say, My Children, it is a New Day, and I showed you the page that would be written. My Children, it is time to step into My Word and see it fulfilled. Step into it. Step into My Word. Step into My Word, and take hold of it, and become the word, and allow My Word to flow through you. For I sent My Word to you. I sent it to be accomplished. I sent it to be accomplished. I sent My Word to you, and you have My Word, but what will you do? What will you do with My Word that has been given to you? I say, it is time to move in My Word, and to release My Word in this Hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------