Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yet another false "three day warning" before the rapture

Never mind Messiah yeshua said to CONTINUALLY WATCH because we would NOT know the time of His return and that He would return at a time we don't think He will and He never said anything about three (or ten) day warnings. ALL of the five demons ("doves") as well as millions of others will be watching the next couple of weeks so it is likely Messiah Yeshua will not be returning until after then (although I will continue to watch each and every day and each and every minute as Messiah Yeshua commanded)

This "three day warning" false prophet promoted by false prophet FM Riley is yet another false prophecy which causes people to lose faith when they are wrong (FM Riley guaranteed the rapture would happen in june (2008) yet he was wrong and all his followers still follow him instead of reject him for being a false prophet as G-d commanded)

---------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2008/fmriley927.htm

F.M. Riley (27 Sep 2008) "Re: I TRULY BELIEVE THIS WAS A "3-DAY WARNING"!!!!!"
Dear Brother Tarone,
Praise the Lord dear brother. I am not an interpreter of dreams, but I sure know the Lord is coming, and I too believe it will be during Rosh HaShanah. I am looking for the Lord anytime from Monday morning through Wednesday morning. The sooner the better!
God bless you dear brother. I'll meet you in glory in a few more hours. Three days.....72 hours, just like our Lord! Praise the Lord.
Bro. Riley
----- Original Message ----From: Taron HarrisTo: fmrglbd5@yahoo.comSent: Friday, September 26, 2008 11:37:27 AMSubject: I TRULY BELIEVE THIS WAS A "3-DAY WARNING"!!!!!
Good morning Pastor Riley. How are you feeling this morning? I hope you begin to feel better soon. I found out about your illness on the 5 Doves website, and I want to tell you that I will be praying for your speedy recovery. Speaking of "speedy", I got something to tell you in regards to what's about to happen. This morning I had a series of dreams just before I got up. They were centered about Bible prophecy and world-renown teachers/preachers on television.

In these dreams there was Jack and Rexella Van Impe, J. R. Church, and Gary Stearman from Prophecy in the News. We all were sitting at a big table discussing the end times and what's about to take place. We were sharing the understanding that God has given to each of us individually, as well as what He has shown us all as a part of the Body of Christ.

This is really what I want you to pay attention to right here!!!Among the cluster of dreams taking place in my sleep this morning, I saw a Jewish man standing near what looked like a cliff. There was a large city behind him, but it didn't look like an American city. It looked like one in the Middle East. The sun was going down, and the sky was a beautiful orange and red color, with stars beginning to appear above. The Jewish man was wearing dark colored clothes, and he had a hat on his head. As I stood there and observed the surroundings, he soon pulled out a large vase-type object. At first I thought it was a vase, but when he put it up to his mouth, I thought to myself, "Why is he putting that vase up to his mouth?"

Once he put the "vase" up to his mouth, he started blowing into it. The object began making a sound, but I couldn't tell what it was. Then I noticed something shocking and unusual about this object. As the man continued blowing into it, it began to grow an become larger, kinda like "Penochio's Nose when he told lies". HA HA HA

As the object grew bigger and bigger, it also got longer and longer, until it turned out to be A SHOFAR! He kept right on blowing, and the shofar played the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard...FOR A LONG TIME!!! The shofar lasted about 30 seconds.

Pastor Riley, the Shofar is exactly what is going to sound at the Rapture, and I FEEL DEEP INSIDE MY SPIRIT THAT GOD WAS GIVEN ME A "3-DAY WARNING"! Rosh Hashanah is this coming Monday evening at 6:00pm Israel time, and will last until Wednesdat, October 1 at sunset. Monday Sept. 29 BEGINS A NEW SABBATICAL CYCLE FOR ISRAEL, AND WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Taron Jerone Harris
All of God's Promises are "Yea" and "Amen".

---------------------------------------------