Thursday, September 4, 2008

"pastor" FM Riley is very confused

He just told us in june that the rapture was going to happen then. Now he is claiming (via posting this for another false prophet) that the rapture will be on Rosh Hashanah.

I guess those that follow false prophet Riley do not remember his lies and false prophecies nor can they decide to "confirm" each others false rapture dates that they each conjure up.

----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2008/fmriley94.htm
F.M. Riley (4 Sep 2008) "Warning"
Warning I have been trying to warn people since 1988 that the Rapture is coming on Rosh Hashanah. It is not so much that I know so much but that I believe what has been written by so many and that their words conform to the words of Jesus. Each year since then I go into deep study of a little book by Colin Deal that is entitled The Day and Hour Jesus Will Return. I cannot find anything in that little book that cannot be supported by the words of God in the Bible. But that little book never did try to put a yearly date on the Rapture. That is something I have tried to do. Since that time I have found many reason as to why I think the Rapture will occur in that particular year only to be disappointed when it did not happen. Perhaps my eagerness for the Rapture overrode good judgment but I like to think that maybe my Lord Jesus has used me in some small way to give a warning of coming events to my family and friends. This year seems to be the year of all years. Sometime between Sept. 27th and Oct. 9th we can expect to see and hear of great moves by God. “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 Each person who reads this will need to think about how he or she or their families will respond to this “shout” from the Lord. It will come upon you as an earthquake and will either knock you to your knees or you will be jumping up for joy. There will be no waiting for the shock to subside. If you are not eagerly waiting to be with Jesus, you will enter a time of trouble such as has never been experienced in the world before or will be hereafter. Worldwide hunger will only be the beginning of the trouble. Benben segrestbensegrest@mac.com
----------------------------------------------