Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sam Orlando - his ego is bigger than his view of G-d

Obviously "HE" (Sam Orlando) can figure out the rapture date - never mind Messiah Yeshua said NOBODY KNOWS the day or the hour and we are to KEEP WATCH because WE DO NOT KNOW when He will return and that He will return AT A TIME WE THINK NOT. Messiah Yeshua would not have said that if there was any way we could figure out the date of His return. He would have said He would give us a warning (a 3 day warning, ten day warning, a 7 year warning --- all which the false prophets claim but is nowhere in the bible) Yet He did not - yet the false prophets from the five demons ("doves") site said there will be a warning --- do you believe Messiah Yeshua or the false prophets???

If these people were True Believers - they would be watching and waiting EVERY SINGLE DAY instead of using numerology (which G-d calls an abomination) or interpreting omens (which G-d calls detestable) - but they would rather be disobedient and would rather tell Messiah Yeshua He did not know what He was talking about because THEY COULD figure out the day of His return even though He said they could not (even though they have been wrong 100's of times in the past, it does not stop them from falsely prophecying more "rapture dates"

date setting is being disobedient to G-d. All the past false dates PROVE they could NOT figure it out - and yet instead of repenting and KEEPING WATCH, they set even more wrong "rapture dates" and giving Messiah Yeshua a bad name. They have wrecked many peoples' faith and will be punished for it.

Matthew 7

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

---------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2008/samo930.htm

Sam Orlando (30 Sep 2008) "Rosh Hashanna Rapture"
Dear Doves,

I just wanted to say that I am in agreement with those looking for the soon return of our blessed Savior soon. I have been watching and waiting since 1978. This year I was convinced that the Lord was coming for us on Firstfruits 2008. I posted a few things on that as some might remember. To say I was disappointed that he did not return for us is an understatement. The reason I choose Firstfruits are many but a couple of things that stand out are:

We as the bride are of the Barley Harvest. This is the first Spring harvest and starts at the feast of Firstfruits. When we get to Pentecost it is the Wheat harvest time. Now the important point in this posting is the timing of the "grape" harvest. This is a harvest in the fall season. The grape harvest is far the wicked which will commence at mid-trib which should be in the "fall" of the year to coincide with that harvest. If mid-trib is in the fall then the trib needs to start in the spring. Also when the Jews are told to "pray that their mid-trib flight be not in the winter", that is a clue form the Lord as to the timing of mid-trib being at the time of the fall harvest at the beginning of winter.

I am writing this letter because I can see that "IF" the rapture does not happen this Rosh Hashanah there is going to be a lot of very disappointed people. That is obvious from reading all of the letters posted on this site and many others about this date. I just remember how I felt this last Firstfruits and wanted to prepare everyone for the possibility that it might not happen. I say this because I am convince that it has to be a Spring Harvest and on specifically on Firstfruits. I know many say that the Lord fulfilled the spring feast but that is just an "assumption" on their part. There is no scripture that I can find that specifically says that the spring feast are fulfilled. We should never assume anything unless it is plainly written in scripture.

One more thing that has been excepted as fact is that this last Rosh Hashanah in 2007 was the start of a new sabbatical cycle and the year 5769. I also believed this since it is the one excepted by the Rabbi's of today. Since I believe and many others that the 7 year Tribulation has to fall within one of these 7 year cycles, that is why I chose this last Firstfruits as the day of our departure. When that did not happen on Firstfruits April 26th I was still convinced that Firstfruits was the correct day. I knew that the only reason it did not happen this year could only be for one reason; that this year is not the first year of a new Sabbatical Cycle. I am convinced that because the Jews were partially blinded and subtracted years from their calendar to hide the birth of Jesus that the Lord then blinded them of their true Sabbatical cycle. Until this issue is resolved and the true Sabbatical Cycle is rediscovered then we may not know what year the rapture will occur. Myself and a few friends have been studying up on this issue and will have something to report on this in the future.

I was ready to go home years ago so if we go in the next two days that will make me a very happy camper! However I am just trying to soften the blow of disappointment in case we are still here after Wednesday. Just remember that the signs that in the news everyday now are what I expected to see just before Firstfruits this last spring and was disappointed that they were not there. So keep your spirits up because it can't be long now for sure.

YBIC
Sam Orlando

gone_n_2008@comcast.net
-------------------------------------------------------