Friday, September 26, 2008

Karen Leonard - another wicked interpreter of omens

I can't believe people actually would think this means anything (if it even happened)

------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2008/karenl926-1.htm
Karen Leonard (26 Sep 2008)
"The Rapture"

I wanted to share w/you an interesting story that happened this afternoon.My daughter and my sister were downtown near the Fairmont Hotel, and they said a woman dressed as a bride was running down the street, crying fully dressed from head to toe in bridal attire, with a long train, crying. She then sat down on a bench, so they went over to comfort her.

They said she told them it was only a prank, or some sort of a hunt, (for a company???)
Anyway they said 5 people from different nationalities came over to console her!!! I was so surprised at this because I had been talking to them this morning about the rapture of the Bride (NEXT WEEK), and they were sort of ho hum, if he comes were ready!!!
Could this be a message to wake up!!! after all it was a bride crying and their were 5 people looking for her????hmhmmmmm..........
------------------------------------------------