Tuesday, September 30, 2008

false prophet Deborah follows demonic dreams


First I will quote the relevant part:

Remember that old boyfriend/fiance from college, who was Jewish and both our parents were against the marriage? He was with me in this dream......we were at a Jewish church/synagogue where the scripture reading told the congregation to meet on a mountain for the next Sabbath....and wait there, as there would be more instructions coming.

So everyone did. In my dream, my boyfriend brought a mattress to the location so we could wait in comfort. So we waited and crowds of people dutifully showed up. Finally the rabbi/pastor announced that the LORD WAS COMING FOR US TONIGHT!


Matthew 24

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Messiah Yeshua said we would NOT know the day of his return and we are to KEEP WATCH. People will be going on with every day life - not gathering on mountaintops or celebrating the feasts (two will be grinding - working - one will be taken and the other left and two will be sleeping one taken, one left --- etc.

------------------------------------------------------
Deborah (30 Sep 2008) "Incredibly Spiritual Dream Last Night.....about impending Rapture?"

I have to tell you about a very spiritual dream I had last night!

Each night lately, I ask the Holy Spirit to show me in a dream what I am suppose to do with Job situation? Since nothing is coming through via the normal channels, does God want me to become a missionary or something??// I'm a bit old and too ill for that. Then, Whaaat????

I didn't get a response until last night......and when I awoke from THIS dream I thought "the Rapture MUST BE SOON"!

Remember that old boyfriend/fiance from college, who was Jewish and both our parents were against the marriage? He was with me in this dream......we were at a Jewish church/synagogue where the scripture reading told the congregation to meet on a mountain for the next Sabbath....and wait there, as there would be more instructions coming.

So everyone did. In my dream, my boyfriend brought a mattress to the location so we could wait in comfort. So we waited and crowds of people dutifully showed up. Finally the rabbi/pastor announced that the LORD WAS COMING FOR US TONIGHT! Suddenly many Jews began rejoicing.....they no longer cared if a gentile was among them. Their eyes were opened.....the blindness removed......I could see and the Jews could see THAT WE WERE ALL ONE IN CHRIST......no longer any distinction.....no longer any strife, or prejudice or hatred or fear.....but LOVE, as we were are all worshiping the same God!

Amidst this rejoicing and marveling, an Angel appeared and said "The greater blessing is in sharing this wonderful news with everyone you can!" So I started to. As I went to some nonMessianic Christians to share the good news with them, they said that the Holy Spirit had revealed to all of them through prophetic word THE EXACT SAME MESSAGE!!! They too were rejoicing and waiting with anticipation!

I marveled that God was so ingenious as to orchestrate the same message to His followers all at the same time regardless of whether they are Jewish or Christian, probably all around the world!

The dream ended amidst this incredible rejoicing and happiness, and everyone hugging one another.

When I awoke, instantly I thought "My God, the Rapture MUST BE SOON"!

Maybe this is why no job has come through for me?.....and persecution and trials have been the greatest these past 6 months?......not to mention these past 4 years. I became sick on Oct 8th 2004.....a month after my Dad was murdered and a day after his birthday.......4 years ago.

Anyway, I remember stressing to myself that I must not forget the details of this dream so I can share with others.

Now that I am awake and reflecting on the dream, I'm not sure whether the gathering of Jews was a gathering of Messianic Jews or Orthodox Jews. It doesn't make sense that there would be such excitement about Messianic Jews, because they already have their eyes open and are already "at one" with all other believers and are expecting Christ any day now, as we are.

If it was a gathering of Orthodox Jews, who hadn't believed in Christ until this night, then this would be the night of Christ's 2nd Coming, that would make more sense........but if we believe in the rapture, the Christians shouldn't have been there to be rejoicing and receiving the same message of the Messiah's arrival. Well, now that I think further, undoubtedly there will be some believers that came to faith after the rapture, and if they escaped the martyrdom of the AntiChrist, they would be counting the days until Christ's 2nd Coming to earth.

Another curious thought, is the fact that this old boyfriend from 30 years ago, who was "Jewish" and I was forbidden to marry, and he forbidden to marry me, has suddenly been popping up in my dreams lately......first dreams we were finally married and so happy and in love.....then in dreams like this about the Lord, he is with me as a husband. Jesus is Jewish! And WE are the Bride of Christ! This could be symbolism?

Well anyway.....one thing I noticed is that the believers were told to gather on the mountain to wait for the Lord, on the next Sabbath......since I had this dream last night, Sunday night.....the next Jewish Sabbath is THIS WEEK on Rosh Hashanah!

So maybe the long awaited rapture IS this week???? :)

Maranatha!Deborah* * .(\ *** /).*. * * (\ (_) /) * * . (_/ ll\_) . * . * . /___\ . * * .. *

---------------------------------------------------------