Friday, September 19, 2008

Sharon Gilbert - Another wicked false prophet

Believes her omens "prove" the rapture will happen this month.
----------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2008/sharong919.htm
Sharon Gilbert (19 Sep 2008)
"Two Weeks, Maybe Three"

I was sitting last week in Starbucks with my 82-year-old Aunt Helene who had just lost her husband, my uncle (he died in a nursing home). She said she was really in a spin since she had just lost her sister (my mother) two months prior.
My mother had lived with Helene in the same assisted living facility.My reply to Helene was that she was really going to be in a spin by the end of the month when He (Christ) brings them all back! My aunt is used to me predicting the rapture, but still she looked hopeful!
Just a couple days ago, I saw my Aunt Helene again, it was two days after her husband's (my Uncle Hank's) funeral. Helene wanted me to look at the bracelet that her two daughters gave her at the funeral on Monday, 9-15. It has engraved on it "Two Weeks, Maybe Three". They engraved that phrase because of their dad's optimism about a certain financial investment that he made that didn't pan out. He repeatedly used this phrase regarding this investment. On the back they engraved his initials with the phrase, "the Eternal Optimist".
When I saw her bracelet, my jaw dropped. It was like a message from God. She received the bracelet exactly two weeks before this coming Rosh Hoshanah. I told her about the coincidence with the projected rapture timing and we both commented that the subtlety of the double meaning is just like something God might come up with. My Uncle Hank may just be back in a couple of weeks! (Actually its closer to about 10 days now.)
----------------------------------------------


What does G-d say about interpreting omens?

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."