Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trés Bientôt - another wicked interpreter of omens

I can't believe all the license plate false prophets - those who claim when they see certain license plate numbers it actually has a significance.

Once again, G-d calls interpreting omens detestable

VS can also mean Very Stupid

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2008/tresb930.htm
Trés Bientôt (30 Sep 2008) "Very Soon Very Soon"
Dear John and all the Doves,We have just returned from two weeks holiday and my eyes were drawn to a foreign car number plate VS VS 555.The number plate was so magnified to me I thought VS VS must mean VICTORIOUS SAVIOUR VICTORIOUS SAVIOUR then I realised that I had prayed to the Lord for sign and he revealed it was VERY SOON VERY SOONLooking forward to meeting you all VERY SOON then! Love, from TRES BIENTOT (which means VERY SOON in english).

---------------------------------------------------------------