Monday, September 29, 2008

false prophet "pastor" FM Riley makes excuses for his failed false prophecy in june and prophecies the rapture will be today or tomorrow


I won't bother you with posting his false prophecy garbage - just the statement that he prophecies the rapture will be today or tomorrow after he makes an excuse for his failed prophecy about the rapture being in june 2008. If you want to read his garbage - don't believe a word he says - he is a wicked false prophet who works for satan.

---------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2008/fmriley929.htm
F.M. Riley (29 Sep 2008)
"The Last Pieces of the Puzzle"

Folks, my heart’s desire is to meet every reader in glory today or tomorrow, for our Lord is coming! Please don’t disappoint me. I am praying for you in tears as I write.
---------------------------------------