Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If you remember your dream, that is proof it is from God ???

.
False prophet Taylor W claims since he remembered a dream, it is proof it is from God ??? and that the dreams he doesn't remember are not from God (how does he know he dreamed if he can't remember them???)

This guy is ripe for satanic delusions.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2009/taylorw1130.htm

Taylor W (30 Nov 2008)
"Another dream of judgement."

Hello Doves. I had a dream last night that I believe was from God regarding the coming judgment on this country. I don't remember all the details, but I was sitting outside when I noticed a small meteor fell from the sky and landed near me. Like I said, it was very small, but when it landed it exploded like a hand grenade. I remember thinking "that was close" when I looked up and saw what appeared to be a star flying across the sky. In my dream, I knew it was a meteor, but this time, when it landed, it exploded like a nuclear warhead! It looked just like the footage I've seen of nuclear detonations from military stock films. The explosion looked to be about 15 or 20 miles away, and I was bracing for the shockwave, but it never came. The next thing I knew, I was trying desperately to reach my family, who lives in the direction of where the explosion was, but I was unable. I woke up terrified.
If anyone is good at dream interpretation, I'd love some insight.
I rarely get dreams like this, but when I do, they're very intense. I know this was from God, because most of my other dreams are completely forgotten within an hour or so, even the unpleasant ones.
Thanks!
YBIC,
Taylor W.


------------------------------------------------------------------