Friday, December 25, 2009

False prophet ron Reese - does not understand simple biblical truths

.
There are many false prophets on the five demons ("doves" ) web site that have been hearing knocking sounds. Some of them claim the knocking is satanic and "rebuke" the knocking. Others quote the verse spoken by Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock" Yet they fail to quote the other half of the verse:

Revelation 3:20
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me.


False prophet Ron Reese is trying to claim the knocking is a warning of messiah Yeshua's soon return - while Messiah Yeshua says it is Him trying to get the attention of the false prophets so that they may be saved. False prophet rfon Reese is re-interpreting what Messiah Yeshua said by combining two verses with two different meanings for the word 'door' (the second one meaning the closeness of the time) because he thinks he is already following Messiah Yeshua and does not need to answer His knock.


Obviously Messiah Yeshua is trying to get their attention and is trying hard to get them to open the door to their hearts - yet they are ignoring Him. This is typical of false "christians" who think they are already saved and yet are going down the broad road to hell. Messiah Yeshua tells us what their fate will be:

Matthew 7
21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2009/ronr1215-1.htm

Ron Reese (15 Dec 2009)
"knocking sounds"

Hi Doves,

During the past year or so, several watchers have been awakened by distinct, loud, knocking sounds, sounding like someone is knocking on a door very close by. Someone who experienced this recently asked in a post, what this could mean. It has happened to me three times in the past year, so I can identify with you.

If this happens to you, here is what I believe the Lord would have us to do. First, ask yourself, was this part of a dream, or was it definitely an external sound, outside of your dream? Secondly, immediately look at the clock. Thirdly, take note of the date. Fourthly, pray, and ask the Lord, for discernment. If there is no possible physical explanation of the knocking sounds, then the knocking probably came from an angel of the Lord.

Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door and KNOCK." Jesus also said, "you COULD KNOW WHEN HIS RETURN IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS." Because these KNOCKING sounds sound like KNOCKS on a DOOR and are occurring to so many of the Lord's watchmen, it is my conclusion that the Lord is trying to give us a warning about His SOON return. Ask the Lord for discernment, concerning the date and/or time of the knocking sounds.

Then, we should be asking, "Why me, Lord?" Is there something in my life that is not pleasing to you? Is there someone whom you want me to warn about your Soon Return?" Are these knocks just an assurance and encouragement that the Rapture is going to happen SOON, and my troubles on this earth are soon to come to an end? Show me, Lord, what You are trying to reveal to me, concerning these knocking sounds."

Sharing these experiences with Five Doves can be a very encouraging sign for other watchers. So, please share your "knocking sound" experiences with the rest of us, unless directed otherwise by the Lord. I believe that these types of experiences are only going to increase as we approach the SOON-COMING RAPTURE. Because of the tremendous magnitude of what is SOON to take place, regarding the Sudden Destruction/Rapture, the warning signs, both to the entire body of Christ, and individually, will be greatly increasing, both in frequency and intensity.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com
-----------------------------------------------------------