Sunday, December 6, 2009

false prophet Brenda Robinson - numerologist / diviner of the future

.
Not only is Brenda Robinson a false prophet, a diviner of the future and a numerologist which goes against what God instructs for His people, she is also a narcissist that thinks the day of her birthday is going to be the rapture day just because it is her birthday and "isn't it just like God to do something wonderfuil like that for her" - I guess she thinks she is special and nobody else is.

One thing I do know for sure - if God wants to reveal something to you, He will do it clearly and you will KNOW what he is telling you. He will NEvER use numbers and make you guess what they mean. In fact, God has forbidden such practices for His followers - He calls it an ABOMINATION to Him.

Deuteronomy 18
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.


divination
–noun
1. the practice of attempting to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge by occult or supernatural means.
2. augury; prophecy: The divination of the high priest was fulfilled.
3. perception by intuition; instinctive foresight.

Occult–adjective
1. of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
2. beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
3. secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.


----------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2009/brendar125-4.htm

Brenda Robinson (5 Dec 2009)
"Dec 18, 2009 - Re: Joseph Blackmon's post - my wild thoughts"

Joseph - please understand when Doves get into numbers, I am numb! I
just can't perceive anything in the way of numbers. (But I SO wish I
could!)

Your post today, however, has blown me away.

First thought:

THE FIRST BUSINESS DAY AFTER THIS CONFERENCE IS:

“12-21-09” = “12-21-12” REALLY; THIS IS THE EXACT DAY

“PRINCE WILLIAM ARTHUR” TURNS “27.5” YEARS OLD

EXACTLY. REMEMBER “27.5°” IN THE PRECESSION OF

THE EQUINOXES = “1980” YEARS & “1980 + 6660” = “8640”

(1/3 OF THE STARS OR CONSTELLATION IN THE HEAVENS).

“6660” = HEIGHT OF WASHINGTON MONUMENT, THE

PHALLUS TO BRING FORTH THE “NEW WORLD ORDER”.

"8640 = 1/3 of the stars or constellation in the heavens"

Anything to do with Revelation 12:4 His (satan's) tail swept a

third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth?


This event (Rev 12:4) happens right before the manchild is snatched away!

What does this mean (if anything) to you?

(I had said earlier I thought this was the missiles people were

seeing in their dreams - the "dragon tail" which was described

in Wikipedia as the dust/debris that follows the dragon [a comet].)

[Final afterthought - just a wild thought - do you think those

3 missiles could have anything to do with Rev 13:2:

The beast I saw resembled a leopard (1st missile/bomb), but

had feet like those of a bear (2d missile/bomb) and a mouth like

that of a lion (3d missile/bomb)??]

Thought 2:

If I read your post correctly it appears that Dec 18th may be a

rapture date?


December 18th - is my birthday. The Lord has been revealing

lots about me to me.
Here is a small portion:

I am the third (female) child of my mother.

My mother was the third (female) child of her mother.

I believe that my grandmother was the third (female) child of

her mother.

3 + 3 + 3 = 9

The gematria of my name is "9"00

My birthday - December 18th:

18 = 1 + 8 = 9

12 = 2 + 1 = 3

9 + 3 = 12 (a number divisible by 3)

12 (December) = 18 (day) = 30 - another number divisible by 3

I understand 3 means complete

I understand 9 means finality - judgment

There are other revelations that I believe He has given me

about myself: I have been created to be a witness of the finality

(final) (complete) of days and to tell the world of the judgment

that's coming.

Is the 18th the day of our disappearing? This is 7 days before

Christmas.

----------------------------------------------------