Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) says we are to 'keep watch' because we do not know the day or the hour He will return for us (the rapture) He tells us to continually watch - not set dates and times as the wicked and disobedient false prophets do.
False prophet Lora Shipley makes up definitions and then uses scripture to back her faulty and unbiblical definitions / conclusions.
Nowhere does the scripture use 'latter rain' to deine or describe the rapture as false prophet Lora Shipley claims.
I have never seen such scripture twisting and redefining scripture from any one false prophet until I read the teaching of false prophet Lora Shipley. What part of 'keep watch because you do not know when your Lord will return' does false prophet Lora Shipley not understand???
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not on what day your Lord cometh. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken through. 44 Therefore be ye also ready; for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Lora Shipley (8 Feb 2010)
"CLUE # 10 HE WILL COME UNTO US IN THE SPRING, MONTH 1, IN THE FEAST OF WEEKS"
CLUE # 10 HE WILL COME UNTO US IN THE SPRING
AS THE LATTER RAIN IN
MONTH 1 (Nissan)
AND WE WILL LIVE IN HIS SIGHT
“and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.” Joel 2:23
Previous 9 clues click here to read:
Over the last week I have presented many clues to the rapture of the first fruits bride between Feast of Firstfruits and Pentecost which is also known as the Feast of Weeks and The Counting of the Omer. Based on this study I believe the scriptures offer proof that he will come to us, and we will be raised on the" third day", and live in his sight,in the spring, Month 1 (Nissan) during the Feast of Weeks.
Summary at a glance: If you just read this little summary you are going to be missing out on so much! The third day is Firstfruits, he will raise us up on the third day and we will live in his sight. The third day is confirmed by the month, Nisan, and the Latter rain which means Spring rain. A third confirming scripture to HE SHALL COME TO US is in Jer. 5:24, this verse confirms his coming in the Feast of weeks. The latter rain is part of his coming; His coming will bring forth the latter rain. The Bride will be apart of the latter rain because they are the firstfruits as Jesus was a firstfruit. Songs 1: 8 confirms that the Bride will walk in the footsteps of the flock and feed the sheep. Perhaps it will be the same time frame/blueprint set by Jesus when he walked the Earth and showed himself to many for a period of 40 days.
See the study- Clue 7 part 1 and Part 2 for the Blueprint for the Bride. HIS COMING FORTH TO GATHER THE BRIDE WILL BRING THE LATTER RAIN!
TIMING OF HIS COMING ESTABLISHED:
Three Scripture References to His Coming in the Spring!
1. Timing of his coming established :Month 1 Nissan-Joel 2:23
2. Timing of his coming established :March and April-Hosea 6:3
3. Timing of his coming established Feast of Weeks-Jer. 5:24
DAY HE SHALL COME: “HE SHALL COME TO US…….”HOSEA 6:3
WHEN SHALL HE COME TO US?
1. Hosea 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight
2. What day is the third day? Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; Acts 10:40 Jesus was the fruitfruit from the dead he was raised up on the “third day”The Bride should look at the “third day” as a blue print plan for her to be raised up/caught up/raptured on. Jesus was the Firstfruit from the dead; the scriptures refer to his bride as being a Firstfruit. Hosea 6:2 confirms that we will follow the three day footsteps or blue print set by Jesus. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Now that we have the third day established in Hosea 6:2 lets examine Hosea 6:3.
3. THE THIRD DAY AS THE ESTABLISHED DAY: HE SHALL COME UNTO US ON THE THIRD DAY AND WE SHALL LIVE IN HIS SITE, (Hosea 6:2)- THE “THIRD DAY” IS WHEN HE SHALL COME TO US.
QUESTION: How do we know what day “third day” Hosea is talking about?
· The day Jesus was raised the third day
· The latter rain- “Third Day? Hosea 6: 3 continued ……He shall come to us in the “latter rain” which is in the Spring- March or April: Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth
LETS BREAK DOWN THIS SCRIPTURE AND EXAMINE IT: Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow= (pursue, run after, chase, aim secure) on to know the LORD: his going forth= (Rising (sun), going forth of a command) is prepared =(firmly established) as the morning= (dawn); and he shall come= (to lead in, to carry in, to bring in, cause to come in, gather, cause to come, bring near,) unto us as the rain=(shower), as the latter =(latter rain, spring rain the March and April rains) and former rain =(instruct teach) unto the earth
THE LATTER RAIN IS THE MARCH AND APRIL RAIN- Strongs: H4456 latter rain, spring rain) the March and April rains which mature the crops of Palestine IT IS REFERED HIS COMING FORTH WILL BRING IT!!!!
THE EARLY RAIN IS WHEN HE TAUGHT US- Strongs: H3844 (early) rain (TWOT) teacher
TIMING ESTABLISHED! HIS COMING FORTH WILL BE IN THE SPRING- APRIL OR MARCH-
SUMMARY OF THE VERSE: If we pursue, run after and make it our aim to secure and know the lord, he will go forth with a command, like the rising of the sun, which is prepared and firmly established as the dawn of the morning; and He shall come, lead, cause to come and carry and bring us near as a shower. His bringing forth and coming will cause the spring rain in March and April; the former rain was to instruct and to teach unto the Earth. His coming forth will be in the spring.
His coming will be like the rain, it will water the Earth, the church, life will spring forth and grow the harvest, and the fruit will be sweet and beautiful and ready to pick at harvest time. (Make sure you read the conclusion at the bottom of the page)
· Recap- Again…..THE LATTER RAIN IS THE MARCH AND APRIL RAIN- Strongs: H4456 latter rain, spring rain) the March and April rains which mature the crops of Palestine
· THE EARLY RAIN IS WHEN HE TAUGHT US- Strongs: H3844 (early) rain (TWOT) teacher
2nd SUPPORTING SCRIPTURE: JOEL 2:23- THE LATTER RAIN WILL COME IN THE FIRST MONTH- NISSAN! 23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. Joel 2:23
MONTH 1 (NISSAN) ESTABLISHED FOR HIS COMING (His Coming Hosea 6:2-3)
· THE FORMER RAIN WAS GIVEN TO US MODERATELY 23Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. Joel 2:23
· Jesus came to us with humility and meekness and his first coming was moderately compared to his coming forth with the latter rain
· The former was his first coming which taught and instructed
· His coming will bring forth a shower of rain in the spring that will not be moderate, but powerful.
· THE FORMER AND THE LATTER RAIN WILL COME DOWN IN THE FIRST MONTH (Month 1 is Nissan) Jesus is the former rain- Teaching, instructing, he the former rain IS WHEN JESUS CAME THE FIRST TIME TEACHING, will come again as the latter rain IS HIS coming forth is in the Month 1, Nissan.
3RD SUPPORTING SCRIPTURE: Jer. 5:24 THE LATTER RAIN IS THE APPOINTED WEEKS OF THE HARVEST – THE FEAST OF WEEKS!24Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God ,that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest. Jer 5:24
· Weeks= shabwa is Feast of Weeks
· VERSE BROKEN DOWN:24Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain (showers), both the former (teach and instruct) and the latter (spring rain), in his season (time or and event): he reserveth (to watch, guard, keep, wait with purpose, observe, celebrate and protect) unto us the appointed (statute, ordinance, limit, enactment, prescribed,) weeks ( Feast of Weeks- the counting of the Omer- Feast of Firstfruits to Pentecost 50 days) of the harvest. (Harvested to reap) Jer. 5:24
· Summary of Verse: they do not say in their heart, let us now fear the LORD, our God has given us rain in both the former when he came to teach and the latter when he comes to gather and pour out in the spring, which is HIS season of a time, of an event that he reserves, we are to watch to wait with purpose, observe, celebrate and protect, unto us the appointed ordinance that is prescribed Feast of Weeks of the harvest that will be gathered, reaped.
SEASON CONFIRMED: Jer. 5:24 confirms Hosea 6:2-3 in which the season of his coming in the spring at an appointed time for the gathering during the Feast of Weeks. We are told to watch and wait with purpose and celebrate this time!
MARCH APRIL, MONTH 1, FEAST OF WEEKS CONFIRMED: Joel, Jeremiah and Hosea are all confirming scriptures to the coming of Christ in the Spring, Nisan (Month 1) and the Feast of Weeks.
THIS IS NOW THE 10TH CLUE CONFIRMING THE SEASON, MONTH AND FEAST!
CONCLUSION: The evidence is becoming insurmountable, his coming, his calling forth of the bride will be during the spring, March/April, in Month 1 ( Nisan). The rapture or catching away of the bride will be on the “third day” which is the Feast of Firstfruits, the day after Passover, and the First day of the Counting of the Omer. Hosea 6:2 confirms the “third day he will raise us up and we will live in his sight.” The latter rain is his coming forth to call His Bride up, his coming forth and calling up is also going to bring the rain. The bride of Christ will follow a similar path a blueprint set by Jesus. The bride will live in his sight on the third day but will also show themselves too many, possibly for40 days as Jesus did after his resurrection and ascension to the Father. (See the study on the Blueprint set for the Bride, Clue 7 part 2.) The glorified Firstfruit bride will be ministering the gospel to family, friends, and others during this time, possibly 40 days as Jesus showed himself too many,Songs 1:7-8. The ministry of the bride would be similar to the steps of Jesus, in that the bride will appear to many, teaching and tending the sheep as Jesus did during his 40 days prior to his ascension 7 days before Pentecost. Jesus appeared too many with a glorified body; the same will be for the bride, perhaps, cook, give Bible studies, encourage. Perhaps the bride will show up in a room, in cars, maybe an airplane, without opening a door, this would shake those up around her, those left behind, the remaining left behind church who was not repentant (See Rev 2-3). The left behind will mourn and cry out that they were not the bride. The left behind will desire too seek after Him with all there heart. The unbelieving husband may believe when his wife and child came back to minister to him with a glorified body. The possibilities are endless! THIS IS THE LATTER RAIN that will spring forth with his coming! The latter rain could be the beginning of this period of 40 days, or more. The number 40 is a number associated with a time of trial. This would be the chance for the unbeliever to believe and experience the outpouring like the Church of Acts did which was moderate compared to what will come with his coming forth in the latter rain and raising up the bride on the “third day”. Jesus was caught up into the clouds 7 days prior to Pentecost. The Bride could and most likely, based on the blueprint set by Jesus as a Firstfruit, be caught back up to Heaven for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb on Pentecost day 50, the last day of the Feast of Weeks. 50 Means consummation and is the number liked to a wedding. The Jews celebrate Pentecost more like a wedding then any other Feast. The latter Rain would be that, the coming of Jesus, the Bride Firstfruits following in his footsteps. In Songs 1:8 the bride is working closely with the groom as he feeds his sheep. The latter rain will bring a rain to water the seed to have it grow and produce fruit to be harvested when it becomes ripe and tender.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY! BE THE BRIDE OF CHRIST!
Lora Jeffries Shipley
STRONGS REFERENCES :Reserveth: ) to keep, guard, observe, give heeda) (Qal)1) to keep, have charge of2) to keep, guard, keep watch and ward, protect, save lifea) watch, watchman (participle)3) to watch for, wait for 4) to watch, observe 5) to keep, retain, treasure up (in memory) 6) to keep (within bounds), restrain 7) to observe, celebrate, keep (sabbath or covenant or commands), perform (vow)8) to keep, preserve, protect WEEKS- STRONGS- H76210 seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, weeka) period of seven days, a week 1) Feast of Weeks b) heptad, seven (of years) ) HARVEST= crop, what is harvested or reaped