False prophet Lora Shipley twists scripture to fit her demonic prophecies and then accuses those who accept what Messiah Yeshua clearly teaches as "misquoting scripture". She also goes on to accuse those who are not date setting / watching as being "one of the five foolish virgins" - news to false prophet Lora Shipley: The five wise are those who are watching for Messiah Yeshua each and every day - the five foolish are those who are date setting and go off to try and buy their salvation and stating Messiah Yeshua cannot return until the date they conger up.
False prophet Lora Shipley has so many doctrinal errors / demonic teachings in her current post it would take a month to point all of them out.
Messiah Yeshua said we are to "Keep watch" because we do NOT know the day or hour of His return". He instructed us to continually watch for Him - not to guess at dates He is to return and watch for the date. Yet false prophet Lora Shipley says she DOES know the day AND a "six hour time frame" (but conveniently state which time zone)
Just because one does not accept false prophet Lora Shipley's demonic date setting scam does not mean they are not watching for Messiah Yeshua's imminent return each and every day and each and every hour and each of every minute of that day.
42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
And even in the parable of the five virgins, the five wise did not know the exact time otherwise they would have been awake and not asleep:
1"At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
6"At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'
7"Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.'
9" 'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.'
10"But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11"Later the others also came. 'Sir! Sir!' they said. 'Open the door for us!'
12"But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.'
13"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
Note that the five foolish thought they were believers and were watching - yet Messiah yeshua rejected them - which He also states in Matthew 7:
21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Hosea 6:2 is not speaking of the rapture. Itis stating after two days (two thousand years) God will restore fellowship with mankind through the sacrifice / resurection of Messiah Yeshua
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
2 Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
The false prophets / teachers will be held accountable for their false teachings and scripture twisting. False prophet Lora Shipley is sure maligning the truth!
2 Peter 2
1 But among the people there were also false prophets, just as there will be false teachers among you. Under false pretenses they will introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, and thus bring on themselves swift destruction.
2 Many will follow their debaucheries; and because of them, the true Way will be maligned.
3 In their greed they will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their punishment, decreed long ago, is not idle; their destruction is not asleep!
Lora Shipley (10 Feb 2010)
"CLUE #11 RAPTURE TIME FRAME-WHICH DAY? FIRSTFRUITS! Which Hour? 6 hours?"
CLUE #11 WHICH DAY? FIRSTFRUITS!
Feast of Firstfruits is Clue #11
Which Hour? Midnight till Morning, 6 hours
Church Misquotes, “no man knows the day or hour”
1 Cor. 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
PREVIOUS CLUES 1-10 CLICK HERE
Summary at a glance: THE FIRST COMING WAS PROPHISED TO THE VERY DAY- JESUS says this - 42Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, Luke19:42 In other words, hey guys, you couldn’t discern the signs and wonders, the many clues to look for in prophecy concerning me, but you should at least know the day….. Daniel 9 gives the prophecy to the very day, why were you not counting the days until my coming? (Daniel 9 countdown at the bottom of page)
His return for the bride offers us clues to look for too: The “third day” he will raise us up and we shall live in his sight.” The “third day” is The First day of the Feast of Weeks- Firstfruits, this is the very day Jesus rose from the dead. The scriptures confirm that we “will follow after him every man in his own order”. 1 Cor.15:23. We are to literally know the day, which is just that “the day” he comes for us. Not the week, month or year, but THE DAY! We are not to know the hour. Jesus in Mathew, Mark and Luke, gave us three time frames to look for him, a period of 6 hours, between midnight and morning, there is an actual blessing given to those who will be awake during the 2nd and 3rd watch of the night. How much detail do we need? Here is the day, Feast of Firstfruits, now here is the 6 hour time frame, midnight to morning! The church has so grossly misquote the” no man knows the day and hours” so many times it has become almost church doctrine. This is an inaccurate quote, and refers to the day and hour Heaven and Earth pass away, not the time of the rapture. It is the evil servants, the foolish virgin who will not be looking and not know the time of his return. There are enough clues in the scripture, to his coming of the bride, the first one and the most obvious of all is in front of us, staring us right in the face; Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Christ is the FIRSTFRUITS AND AFTEWARD THEY ARE AT HIS COMING! He rose on the third day which was firstfruits and we too will be raised up on “the third day and live in his sight”. Jesus held them accountable for his first coming, Daniel 9, he will hold us accountable to knowing for the day of return. So much so that there is a crown given for those who look for his coming!
Key points we will have established in this study:
· ESTABLISHED: FIRSFRUIT IS THE THIRD DAY
· ESTABLISHED:THE THIRD DAY HE WILL RAISE US UP
· ESTABLISHED: FIRSTFUITS WILL FOLLOW AFTER THE ORDER OF CHRIST
· ESTABLISHED: WE ARE TO KNOW THE DAY
· ESTABLISHED: WE ARE TO NOT KNOW THE HOUR
· ESTABLISHED: WE ARE TO WATCH IN A 6 HOUR TIME FRAME
· ESTABLISHED HIS FIRST COMING TO THE VERY DAY. DANIEL 9.
· ETABLISHED: CHURCH HAS MISQUOTED NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR
· ESTABLISHED 10 OTHER CLUES THAT POINT TO FIRSTFRUITS AS BEING THE DAY.( see top of page to link for other studies)
FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS IS THE DAY, WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR
Have things ever been so obvious to you that it is right in front of you and yet you are still blind to it? I believe this is the case concerning the church about the day of the catching away, the rapture of the bride. The day is so obvious it is staring at us right in the face, he has given us so many clues, and being the sheep we just get all skittish about looking for a particular day. In this study we will look at the text and discover how literal it actually is.
The church and the body have told us this, “well no one knows the day or the hour”. They have misquoted this scripture so many times that it has become church doctrine. But, we are to know the day, not the hour, we are stay awake in that day, and not fall asleep in that hour The hour spoken of by Christ is a literally 6 hour time frame. We have studied now 10 clues to why the rapture/catching away of the Bride will happen between Firstfruits and Pentecost. A Period of 50 Days. The last study Clue #10 we learned that he will come to us in the Month 1, during the Feast of Weeks, March and April. Hosea From this clue we can pin point a day, the very day. He tells us with this marvelous clue in Hosea 6:2-3 2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. 3Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
Feast of Firstfruit is the day! This day rings more true and clear then any other day mentioned in the word. in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Hos. 6:2
1. ESTABLISHED: Feast of Firstfruits is the day Jesus rose –Acts 20:10 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
2. ESTABLISHED: Feast of Firstfruits is the “third day”- Hosea 6:2 2After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3. ESTABLISHED: Jesus is the Firstfruits from the dead- 1 Cor 15:20But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.
4. ESTABLISHED: We are to be firstfruits too and will follow him everyone in there own order- 1 Cor. 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
5. ESTABLISHED FIRST FRUIT WILL GO BEFOR THE ALTER OF GOD: The first of the firstfruits shall be brought into the house of the Lord thy God- Ex 23:19 The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God.
6. ESTABLISHED FIRSTFRUIT WILL NOT GO THROUGH TRIBULATION IN REVELATIONS 3 :10The firstfruit will not have to go through the tribulation- Rev. 3 10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. The Firstfruits shall be offered unto the Lord and shall not be burnt on the alter -Lev 2:12As for the oblation of the firstfruits, ye shall offer them unto the LORD: but they shall not be burnt on the altar for a sweet savour.
7. ESTABLISHED FIRSTFRUIT IS THE DESIRED FRUIT BY MAN IN THE TRIBULATION: During the tribulation man’s soul will have longed to be a firstfruit: Micah 7:1Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grapegleanings of the vintage: [there is] no cluster to eat: my soul desired the firstripe fruit.
A GROSE MISUNDERSTANDING BY THE CHURCH TO THE ” DAY AND THE HOUR”
35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Mathew 24: 35-36
The church has misquoted this scripture” no man knows the day or the hour” so many times that they do not really know what it means, and has not read the other scripture in context. The day and the hour that no man knoweth- is when heaven and Earth pass away. Mathew 24:35-36Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
· NO MAN KNOWETH WHEN HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY: 31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
The evil servant will not know the day and the hour
· Mathew 24:48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49And shall begin to smite his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
· Luke 12:39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour (literal time period in a day) when ye think not.
Look for the key words- WHAT HOUR??-WHAT WATCH??
42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47Verily I say unto you, that he shall make him ruler over all his goods
* We will not know the hour
* We should know what watch- The second or third watch? A clue? Perhaps
* He will come in an hour we think not, 3 am, 4 am? 5 am?
* WHAT IS DEFINED AS AN HOUR A WATCH?
The STONGS CONCORDENCE HEBREW/GREEK OF WATCH AND HOUR
STRONGS HOUR-G5610 1) a certain definite time or season fixed by natural law and returning with the revolving year
a) of the seasons of the year, spring, summer, autumn, winter
2) the daytime (bounded by the rising and setting of the sun), a day
3) a twelfth part of the day-time, an hour, (the twelve hours of the day are reckoned from the rising to the setting of the sun)
4) any definite time, point of time, moment
d) of the time (of night) during which guard was kept, a watch i.e. a period of time during which part of the guard was on duty, and at the end of which others relieved them. As the earlier Greeks divided the night commonly into three parts, so, previous to the exile, the Israelites also had three watches in a night; subsequently, however, after they became subject to the Romans, they adopted the Roman custom of dividing the night into four watches
WHAT WATCH and WHAT HOUR? PIN POINT ACCURACY- The scriptures is not just talking about what year, what season or even what month, but what day! We just do not know the hour or but we know it is in the early hour watch midnight to morning. DO YOU NEED MORE SCRIPURE TO BACK THIS UP?
Mark 13:35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
THE TIME GIVEN IS A PERIOD OF 6 HOURS Midnight, cockcrowing or morning? This is know man knows the hour, or what time of the watch, a period of 6 hours. In Mathew, Mark and Luke all scriptures refer to the hour, but the text refers to the evil servant not knowing the day or the hour “shall come in a day when he looketh not for him,” Is there a day we are to look for him? Do we have more scriptures to witness to the day or to the hour?
More scriptural references: Luke 12:37-40: 37Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. 39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. Not a day but a pin point hour- between midnight-morning or the WATCH-was known as 3 different watches in the night.
LUKE 12 ANOTHER CONFIRMING WITNESS: 46The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
· He is warning the Goodman of the house if HE DOES NOT WATCH…..He will come in a day and an hour the servant is not looking for him. THE DAY AND THE HOUR ARE SPECIFIC…NOT THE YEAR OR THE SEASON, OR MONTH BUT DAY AND HOUR- SPECIFIC!
THE DAY AND THE HOUR: Are we to look for “the day” and in “that day” be watchful of the hour? We are not to sleep in “that day” during the hour of the watch or the day of when between midnight and morning. (Mk 13:35) Is there more supporting scripture on this? Yes! There is a blessing if he finds them watching at a certain time.
JESUS gets VERY SPECIFIC about not just a day but a certain time frame in the day. The second or third watch Luke 12:38And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. A blessing is given if the servants are watching in the second and third watch. I am reminded of the disciples who slept through many important events, the mount of Transfiguration, in the Garden of Gethsemane. Let us not sleep in that important hour of his coming! Let us watch in the midnight, when the cock crows, and in the morning!
ARE TO KNOW “THE DAY” OF HIS COMING? YES!- Luke 12:38 THE BEST SUPPORTING SCRIPTURE WE HAVE FOR US is TOO KNOW THE DAY OF HIS COMING, NOT THE HOUR OR THE WATCH….. BUT THE DAY…. (We have a clue for those who are blessed for watching in the 2nd and 3rd watch of the morning.)
HISTORY SUPPORTS “THE DAY” THAT SUPPORTS “A DAY ”
· JESUS RODE INTO JERUSALEM ON A DONKEY, WE CALL IT PALM SUNDAY, THIS WAS HIS DAY HIS HOUR OF HIS PRESENTATION AS LORD, IT WAS PROPHICIED IN DANIEL 9
· Many worshiped him as king on that day. This was his day and hour.
· It was expected of the Jews to have known this day and hour of his presentation.
· Because they were not ready he held them accountable
· Will we be looking for him on the day and hour he presents himself to the bride?
· WHAT DID WE LEARN FROM HIS FIRST COMING Luke 19:40:41 He wept over them and held them accountable for knowing the day of his visitation- (This was what we call Palm Sunday) it was prophesied to the very day in Daniel 9- see the math at the bottom of the page. A time line was established and expected!
Luke 19-44 38Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. 39And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. 40And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out( this was an apponted day Dan 9!). 41And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, 42Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, ( he is saying you did not recoginize the propecies concerning me, but you did not even count the days)the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.(because you did not know they are hid from you) 43For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, 44And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
JESUS HELD THEM ACCOUNTALBLE FOR KNOWING AT LEAST THE DAY!!!! THE SCRIPTURES GIVE US MANY EVIDENCES TO THE DAY WE SHOULD KNOW, AND THE HOUR WE SHOULD WATCH AND BE AWAKE FOR. THIS IS A LITERAL DAY AND WATCH, MIDNIGHT TO MORNING. THE EVIDENCE TO BACK THIS UP IS LUKE 19:40-41 THEY DID NOT KNOW THE DAY, HE HELD THEM ACCOUNTABLE.
The church and most Christians have repeated the no man knows the day and hour so much that they believe it and do not search the scriptures for truth themselves, they will be held accountable for their slackness.
Israel became a nation in 1948, we are approaching the final 7 years to complete a 70 year generation.(see Clue #5 David)
THIS SPRING, the Feast of Firstfruits, the first day of the Feast of Weeks, is THE THIRD DAY. This is a day that the bride should be awake, and looking up, midnight to morning. Be the Bride, do not sleep. It may be this spring, the time is close, very close!
BELOW, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE MATH ON DANIEL 9
Be blessed in Him!
Lora Jeffries Shipley
I have posted the other clues here: www.loafofbarley.webs.com
Sources and notes:
Math on Daniel: http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/mathprophecy1.html
10th of Nisan ... "Palm Sunday"... 32 A.D.
The Prophecy ... (Daniel 9:24-25)
"He (Messiah ... the King)
will be revealed
7 weeks + 62 weeks ( = 69 weeks of years)
AFTER the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem
and its walls,
THEN He (Messiah) will be CUT-OFF (executed!)
but NOT for Himself." (He willingly died on the Cross for Israel ... and for the whole world.)
This is a mathematical prophecy . . .
- A week of years (shabua or shabu’im) = 7 years
- "Cut-off". . . the actual Hebrew word used was karath, literally means "executed!"
- The "70th Week" (the last 7 years) of this prophecy is yet future - See the 'Apocalypse.'
God gave the Jews the most sophisticated calendar on Earth. It is both a Lunar and a Solar calendar. The Jewish calendar uses a 360 day lunar (and prophetic) year and then adds a 'Leap Month' on specific years to accurately coincide with the Solar cycle we use on our 'Julian' calendar ...
The Bible uses 360 day years for prophecies and expects us to add the appropriate 'leap months' on schedule. So, the easiest way to unravel this prophecy is to first convert this prophecy into days ...
1. Add 7 + 62 weeks of years = 69 weeks of years in this prophecy
2. Multiply 69 (weeks) x 7 (to get the total number of years in this prophecy) = 483 years
3. Multiply 483 years x 360 (to get the total number of days in this prophecy) = 173,880 days
So, the prophet Daniel, who lived 500 years before Jesus-Yeshua wrote that from the day of the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem and its walls, until the coming Messiah would be 173,880 days!
(Note: This prophecy was also translated from Hebrew into Greek in the Septuagint almost 300 years before Jesus-Yeshua made His prophetic entry into Jerusalem, riding on a donkey.)
To convert the 173,880 days found in this prophecy into our 365.25 day solar years (the .25 adjusts for leap years) . . .
173,880 days ÷ 365.25 (days in a year) = 476 years (our solar 'Julian' calendar)
So, the prophet Daniel told us it would be 476 years from the 'commandment to rebuild Jerusalem and its walls' to the time the Messiah of Israel would first be revealed to the nation and to the world ...
The Commandment ...
This prophecy of the coming Messiah is both remarkable and extremely precise. There were other orders to rebuild the Temple, but, there was only one commandment to restore Jerusalem and its wall. On March 14th, 445 BC, as confirmed by modern archaeology, King Artexerxes I of Persia issued the commandment to rebuild Jerusalem and specifically included its wall (see Nehemiah 2:2-9 ... the book of Nehemiah records this account of rebuilding the city and its wall.)
Prophecy fulfilled ...
Now take the 476 years in this prophecy and simply start counting from March 14, 445 B.C. (when the command to rebuild the city Jerusalem and its wall was given) and you end on the exact year (even the very day) Jesus-Yeshua rode 'triumphantly' into Jerusalem (Palm Sunday), being praised as King and Messiah by thousands upon thousands of the Jewish people who had gathered from all over for the Passover Holidays. Honored, yet lowly, riding on a donkey - exactly as another prophet, the prophet Zechariah, said He would ...
"Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion (Israel)!
Behold, your King (Messiah) is coming to you;
He is just and having salvation,
yet He is lowly and riding on a donkey."
(Zechariah 9:9 ... written around 500 B.C.)
Thus, on the 10th day of Nisan ('Palm Sunday') 32 AD ... 476 years after the command was given to rebuild the city and its wall ... Jesus-Yeshua made His famous triumphal entry into Jerusalem, riding on a donkey. It was the only day that He ever allowed Himself to be honored as Messiah or King (Mark 11:1-12) as the people of Israel cried out and sang "Hosanna to the Son of David (this is a Psalm of the Messiah), blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!" from Psalm 118 ... (and all this took place just a few days before He was 'executed' exactly as Daniel's prophecy said He would!)
A remarkable prophecy . . . simply count the years!
March 14, 445 B.C. Order is issued to rebuild the wall
to April 6, 32 A.D. 10th of Nisan, 'Palm Sunday' - Jesus welcomed as King and Messiah
= 477 years
- 1 year Subtract one for no "0" A.D. or B.C.
= 476 years Exactly!