Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nando - another five "dove" numerologist false prophet

This person is as wacky as all the other false prophets on the five "doves" web site:

----------------------------------------------------------
http://twelvebooks.wordpress.com/

at a certain moment a car with plates _77 7__ was to my right. About 1 minute after that another car with V77 7__ came to my left side so this was a cluster of 777. At the toll booth the car in front of us had the number _888__. I told my wife and my niece about the numbers and my niece made the comment that there must be a lot of cars with the 777 and 77 on it because I always so them. I explained that there is 1 in 1,000 cars with that license plate number and that the probability of seeing two in a cluster almost together is obtained by multiplying the numbers.
I believe that Jesus is pointing me to something that will happen on the month of August of 2008.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So now false prophecies are being given by the numbers on license plates??? And people actually believe this unbiblical garbage???

This person is another false prophet who would rather believe satanic garbage than biblical truth. Whatever happened to discernment???